Closed Thread
    Likes (Received)

Iniuria review after 3 months

Here is a detailed review after playing active with the hack for 3 Months till now.

Features: the amount of features for a legit cheat only costs 15$ a month is okay.

Aimbot: 8/10 Its a pretty decent Aimbot with a lot of costumization. You can set Hitbox (from Head to foot as i remember). You can also set fov, Aimtime, range based fov, smooth and smoothfactor(extends smooth) and finally pSilent, what works really good(costumizations are for each weapon). It's not obvious or flicking around the screen. With a good config it totally will fit your "hack-playstyle". The Aimbot isnt supposed to be a rage one. But you can go for a really good Legit-Rage Aimbot if its that what u want. The only missing feature is OnGround or Afterbullet.

Triggerbot: 7/10 The reason why i give 7/10 is, because it doesnt got any "premium" costumizations (f. e. for FaceIT, ill talk about it a bit later) You can set your Key, Aimbones (Head to arms to feet), Delay, Burst. The only missing thing is afterburst. It works pretty good. Not played much with it.

Visual: 9/10: In Iniuria there're much visually options. From Bone ESP to Boxes and a Glow. Some misc things like defusetimer (very precise), AvDraw (shows a dot on the Head of the enemy, only if visible, just used this for Leagues.) GroundESP, what is some kinda bugged after mostly every patch & i dont use it.)

Radar: 5/10: Giving only 5 points cause of no costumizations, but its ok if u wanna play with it. But its a cheap cheat so its ok.

Bunnyhop: works good, didnt use it, for community servers its okay.

Security: 9/10: got 3 times detected so far as i know since 2012, got no vac in these 3 Months. Userbase is as high as other cheats i think. For a internal cheat (i think?) its okay.

Price: 9/10: for these features its really okay. lifetime sub costs a bit much. But if you compare other cheats its one of the cheapest.

Conclusion: if you are looking for a csgo cheat what don't contains much features (only if u compare other ones), you can get a sub,a part community is sometimes really awful, in shoutbox they just ask for the things u just have to search in the private section. The Support is really, really fast if u need some help for critical things. The only thing i dont like is that you need to disable Patchguard for Windows 10. You need a USB Stick to run the loader and just inject it. Updates from the owner are fast too and there're some cool guys you can hang around in Ts3 (most German)

BANNED
    Likes (Received)

BANNED
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by aceyda View Post

Features: the amount of features for a legit cheat only costs 15$ a month is okay.

Security: 9/10: got 3 times detected so far as i know since 2012, got no vac in these 3 Months.

Price: 9/10: for these features its really okay. lifetime sub costs a bit much. But if you compare other cheats its one of the cheapest.
    You can buy lifetime for €50 if that's the case.

Last time of detection was a year ago (december 2014), which is extreamly impressive to have a full year without detection.

Likes (Received)
    Thank you for your large review!
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by triforce View Post
    You can buy lifetime for €50 if that's the case.

Last time of detection was a year ago (december 2014), which is extreamly impressive to have a full year without detection.
    So far i know the last one was in march, but idk

BANNED
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by aceyda View Post
    So far i know the last one was in march, but idk
    Last detection was december 2014

Closed Thread