Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Customer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Interested in buying, have a few questions.

    1. I'm considering partitioning my hdd so I can use it without getting my main banned, would this word with the HWID? And would partitioning my hdd do anything to help me not get banned?

    2. How good is this cheat at going to "luck shots"?

    3. Is there a way to remove the watermark even when using esp?

  2. #2
    Customer kingpinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    On the moon, with a totally legit hot girlfriend.
    Posts
    168
    Likes (Received)
    2
    1. It would work with the HWID reset. No it won't do anything to not get you banned.
    2. Very good.
    3.No. You can use chams visible only without the watermark.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Cheatin' 'n Decemating dudes since '16 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Skeet Skeet
    Rootin' tootin' 'mofucka


    Skeet Skeet
    Shoot 'n Scootin' Lef' 'n Right

  3. #3
    Customer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0
    What if I hid my partition?
    I've seen people talk about it on mpgh and unknowncheats.
    If that doesn't help, is there any way to make sure my main won't get vacced if I play on a smurf?

  4. #4
    VIP Sephirot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany/NRW
    Posts
    5,159
    Likes (Received)
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Acantbelieve View Post
    What if I hid my partition?
    I've seen people talk about it on mpgh and unknowncheats.
    If that doesn't help, is there any way to make sure my main won't get vacced if I play on a smurf?
    When you are not play with cheat on your main then you will not get a vac ban.

  5. #5
    Customer kingpinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    On the moon, with a totally legit hot girlfriend.
    Posts
    168
    Likes (Received)
    2
    If you don't cheat on your main, it won't get banned.
    Unless you have your phone number connected to both accounts and your smurf gets vacced. But very unlikely.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Cheatin' 'n Decemating dudes since '16 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Skeet Skeet
    Rootin' tootin' 'mofucka


    Skeet Skeet
    Shoot 'n Scootin' Lef' 'n Right

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Acantbelieve View Post
    1. I'm considering partitioning my hdd so I can use it without getting my main banned, would this word with the HWID? And would partitioning my hdd do anything to help me not get banned?

    2. How good is this cheat at going to "luck shots"?

    3. Is there a way to remove the watermark even when using esp?
    1. HWID about cheat system not the game vacban..

    2. You can incrase ur luck or decrase ...

    3. Yes f12 will do...

  7. #7
    Customer xCheaterAyprix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Germany, BW, S
    Posts
    56
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amedra View Post
    1. HWID about cheat system not the game vacban..

    2. You can incrase ur luck or decrase ...

    3. Yes f12 will do...
    3. Is there a way to remove the watermark even when using esp? <-- (even when using esp)

  8. #8
    Customer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0
    How does that work though? Couldn't a VAC wave find the files and ban all the accounts logged on the computer?
    Is that a risk I have to take or are there ways I can prevent it, maybe clearing cache and logs?

  9. #9
    Customer shyNNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany, Hessen
    Posts
    780
    Likes (Received)
    13
    You don't have to do anything to prevent not getting vac banned.

  10. #10
    VIP Sephirot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany/NRW
    Posts
    5,159
    Likes (Received)
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Acantbelieve View Post
    How does that work though? Couldn't a VAC wave find the files and ban all the accounts logged on the computer?
    Is that a risk I have to take or are there ways I can prevent it, maybe clearing cache and logs?
    There is no risk.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts