Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acantbelieve View Post
    1. I'm considering partitioning my hdd so I can use it without getting my main banned, would this word with the HWID? And would partitioning my hdd do anything to help me not get banned?

2. How good is this cheat at going to "luck shots"?

3. Is there a way to remove the watermark even when using esp?
    3. Yes you can use esp and hide watermark. You need to turn on esp everything that you need, then go to video settings change resolution to any you want and then change back to yours. There you will have esp works and no watermark.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acantbelieve View Post
    How does that work though? Couldn't a VAC wave find the files and ban all the accounts logged on the computer?
    Is that a risk I have to take or are there ways I can prevent it, maybe clearing cache and logs?
    Ohh this helpers. Don't listen to them. Only the thing to could worry about:
    You shouldn't connect your hack account to the same phone number which is your main connected. But at all everything you shouldnt worry. If you really scare you could use usb stick for you hack. And after everytime you play on your hack acc with cheat, turn usb off and restart PC. Then everything should be fine.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    P.S when i was begginer of iniuria, i have used a hack on my phone via bluetooth. But it is just for fun, and stupid. So don't worry about it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2