Closed Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

My Iniuria Review / Testimonial

Hello Iniuria users or members,

I've bought Iniuria about a week and a half ago (originally intended to wait for summer sale but got too tempting and impatient) and I have absolutely no regrets about it. During this time, there's been some controversy about whether or not Iniuria actually got detected or not. (Just saying, I don't believe it has and hopefully it never will) But I have came to a conclusion that those were just Youtubers shit-talking the client, and it's all cool. But I'm not here to talk about that.

AIMBOT

For legit, ohh this aimbot is so nice and smooth.
    Nothing really I can say about it. But I would like to see a bit more customization, such as having decimals that you can adjust (maybe look more legit), but it's pretty nice.
    RCS is also so smooth and nice. Very good for legit hacking.
    Don't know that much about Aimbot for rage hacking, mainly because Iniuria is a legit cheat.
    Aimbot Rating - 9.5/10

WEAPONS

Probably the reason why I bought Iniuria.
    The weapons tab is soo nice to have. You could literally customize any weapon you want. Has an interesting learning curve, but worth learning.
    Weapons Rating - 10/10

TRIGGERBOT

Haven't used this a lot, but only have this on for Snipers (pistols if you want). Very nice feature to have. But make sure you configure this correctly or this will look somewhat blatant.
    Triggerbot Rating - 9/10

VISUALS

Almost everything I could want for a visuals tab in a cheat. Love how you could see them instantly with the chams feature.
    However, would like to have a few things added.
    It would be nice to have a grenade trajectory, so you know where the grenade will land before-hand. Very big part that I think would help me out, but then again, most people already know their flashes and smokes lol
    Also, if they added an option where you could set your rifle crosshair to the one that you usually use with every other weapon, but the crosshairs given aren't too bad.
    This isn't a big one, but if they added a night mode to the visuals, it would look pretty nice, but this wouldn't give much of an advantage.
    Visuals Rating - 8.5/10

MISC

Nothing else that I could ask for. Very simple and clean.
    Misc Rating - 10/10

OVERALL RATING - 9.5/10

Overall, this cheat is so nice to have for legit hacking, and there's a reason to why it's known as the best. Undetectable and nice features. Hopefully will survive VAC waves permanently.

Best part is that the lifetime is so cheap, such a good deal and have no regrets about buying lifetime.

~Angland
    Last edited by angland; 06-16-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Btw every cheat is detectable... if valve would not be so retarded.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by zRedex View Post
    Btw every cheat is detectable... if valve would not be so retarded.
    honestly jf valve wanted to, they could make an anticheat like esea's. but they get more profit by not doing so and people would be against that as the ac would have access to ALL your files

BANNED
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for this review. We are always happy when someone writes good reviews.

Closed Thread