Closed Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    america
    Posts
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Question Few questions before I buy. (Im interested)

    Hey, I haven't cheated in csgo since 2013, and back then I used ezfrags, which was good at the time. But it looks like things have changed as a came back to the cheating scene. Inuria seems very legit and wont get me banned as long as i play 1 game a day. Thats not what im concerned about. Im concerned about my main account, which has nice skins on it. I dont want any files or dll's getting transferred to my main account somehow. How do I assure my main account is 100% safe from this cheat, as long as i dong inject on it, im not that stupid lol. Also, im new to this whole USB thing, can someone give me a quick explanation of it? much appreciate.

    Overall: Is my main account 100% safe as long as I dont inject and restart my computer AFTER im done cheating on my ALT account. ^ read above for more details.

  2. #2
    Customer goku^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    106
    Likes (Received)
    1
    When u use cheats, nothing is 100% safe. But the account that u inject is the only that can get ban. And for now u get ban only from overwatch. Also if u don't be blatant and play 2-3 games a day,u will be safe. The use for the usb is to be more difficult to be detected.

    Ps. If i am wrong somewhere, correctl me freely

  3. #3
    Junior Member phase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    28
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Since you're not connecting your phone number between your main account and your ALT then ok , no matter what happend to iniuria you are safe since u use it on your ALT , iniuria is safe but you still have to not play blatant and be legit to avoid overwatch

    And for the USB , after buying the cheat you will get access to download it then unzip it and put the files into your usb and follow the instruction on how to install the cheat so whenever you want to play plug your usb in and open the cheat from it

    I hope i answered your questions

  4. #4
    Customer hasssker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    153
    Likes (Received)
    43
    Mate, iniuria have best protection Ring0
    1) its best legit hack meanwhile she won't be suitable for HvH
    2) Beautiful and pleasant menu and launcher
    3) You will be able to find free of charge many settings from other users
    4) Sympathetic and kind support
    5) You practically receive in access to paradise
    6) INIURIA BEST HACK!

  5. #5
    Customer CoolStoryBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,486
    Likes (Received)
    905
    if you are looking for a reliable cheat for the time being and don't want a ban i would buy today.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    america
    Posts
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    I am only concerned about my csgo skins on my main account

  7. #7
    Customer CoolStoryBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,486
    Likes (Received)
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by valcon263 View Post
    I am only concerned about my csgo skins on my main account
    that is for you to decide. last detection with patchguard for windows 8.1/windows 10 was december 2014

  8. #8
    Customer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    51
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasssker View Post
    Mate, iniuria have best protection Ring0
    1) its best legit hack meanwhile she won't be suitable for HvH
    2) Beautiful and pleasant menu and launcher
    3) You will be able to find free of charge many settings from other users
    4) Sympathetic and kind support
    5) You practically receive in access to paradise
    6) INIURIA BEST HACK!
    ^^^ and I like how you act like iniuria is a girl, if it were to be, damn she'd be hot

  9. #9
    Iniuria Staff Pure Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,071
    Likes (Received)
    321
    Fact:
    - If you don't inject the cheat on your mainaccount and don't play without the cheat in Patchguard mode (only for windows 8.1/10) and you don't have the same mobile phone number connected to both accounts, your mainaccount is safe (skins too).
    - As someone already wrote it, only the account, where the cheat was injected, can get a ban.
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

    If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

    Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click



  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    america
    Posts
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by phase View Post
    Since you're not connecting your phone number between your main account and your ALT then ok , no matter what happend to iniuria you are safe since u use it on your ALT , iniuria is safe but you still have to not play blatant and be legit to avoid overwatch

    And for the USB , after buying the cheat you will get access to download it then unzip it and put the files into your usb and follow the instruction on how to install the cheat so whenever you want to play plug your usb in and open the cheat from it

    I hope i answered your questions
    Thanks mate! Answered exactly what i needed. whats your steam btw, hmu.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts