Closed Thread
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up Lifetime iniuria CSGO REVIEW

First of all, I'd like to say that this cheat is meant for legit cheating, so please keep that in mind while reading this review.
    I will go over through each tab in order and try to explain it features etc. As suggested by (aimcs1337)
    Also in the bottom of the thread will be screenshots of each tab, and how the visuals look in the game, etc.

AIMBOT 9/10

I'd start by saying the aimbot looks extremely legit with the right setting and the ability to customize different settings for every single weapon is absolutely amazing.Also, it has features like smoke-check, so aimbot doesn't lock onto people through smokes.The Aimbot is great for legit cheating and it's sort of okay for raging against other cheaters who don't really know what they are doing, but mostly you'll end up losing against most of the other cheats. The tab next to aimbot is weapons which are basically different aim settings for every single weapon.

TRIGGERBOT 10/10

The triggerbot is absolutely amazing with the right delay it looks extremely legit, it has features like hitbox selection so it only activates when aiming at the selected hitbox and just like aimbot it can be configured differently for every single weapon with different delays, different hitbox, etc.

VISUALS 9/10

Although it misses on features like skyboxchanger, night mode, etc.It's still pretty good and is pretty customizable.It has the amazing features of steps esp which is just basically being able to see steps below player when they run etc so you can make the excuse that you hear him/her.As it's a legit cheat doesn't include things like no smoke, no flash, etc.Also in the visual tabs is the skin changer which is pretty amazing it works like a charm but may cause crashes when glove changer is enabled.

MISC 8/10

Has basic features like Auto accept, bunnyhop, rankrevealer, fov changer, hitmarker. The best part of this tab is backtracking which was recently added and has some fps problems when shooting for some people, but for me, it works like a charm and it's pretty amazing.It doesn't have auto-strafe cause again it's a legit cheat.

Color&Config

These 2 tabs are basically to customize the cheat and save configs which is pretty self-explanatory.You can change pretty much the color of everything the menu, chams, glow, etc.The config tab is where you can save preset settings, you can also download settings through the forum and use them.

OVERALL 9/10 : I'd totally recommend this cheat to anyones who is looking to look legit.

SCREENSHOTS

AimBot&Weapons

TriggerBot

Visuals&SkinChanger

Misc&Color

Last edited by FireBird; 10-21-2017 at 09:05 AM.

2. Likes shyNNi liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Nice Review, but would have been awesome if you would've made it clearer & maybe every tab in an order. Like in my old review ;D

http://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthre...view-aimcs1337

Likes (Received)
    thanks for sharing your experience here at iniuria

5. Likes vladkal liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by aimcs1337 View Post
    Nice Review, but would have been awesome if you would've made it clearer & maybe every tab in an order. Like in my old review ;D

http://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthre...view-aimcs1337
    Done , thx btw.
    INIURIA LIFETIME

VAC BANS = 0

OW BANS = 10+(i get triggered easily)

Closed Thread