+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Iniuria.us in Depth Review After a Year

So, I first bought iniuria in September 2017, for a month, and after that, I decided to buy it lifetime.

Aimbot:
    Aimbot is pretty good, it looks really legit, rcs is nothing but perfection, smooth looks human, and it's really easy to configure

Weapon Settings:
    With the v4 update, now you can configure settings on categories, and you don't have to configure every single weapon.(It was a pain in the back side when you had to configure every single weapon, especially if you didn't have a config)

Visuals:
    Nice visuals, you got everything you'll ever need. And I have to say, I love the "Grenade Helper"
    You don't need to remember every single smoke, molotov or flashbang/popflash on the maps. You just get yourself a smoke, and every smoke is shown on the map. Really easy to use

Misc:
    The Backtrack is really legit.
    The legit anti-aim is really good.
    The resolver can resolve anyone(although the resolver sometimes tries to resolve legit players, and that can result in a bad aimbot)
    Overall, the misc tab has everything you'll ever need

Skins:
    Really easy to use skinchanger, although the stattrack doesn't quite work, and the glove changer sometimes crashes (especially if you're trying to connect to a server that has a skinchanger plugin)

Colors:
    The esp/chams are really easy to configure, but when it comes to the gui is kinda difficult, at least for me. But there are a lot of amazing people on the forum that made some amazing themes for the gui.

Settings:
    I know I said that a lot but, the settings are *really* easy to use. And it's amazing that you can bind different configs on different buttons.

Overall review:
    I'd strongly recommend Iniuria for Legit Hacking, and only *Legit* Hacking
    If you are new to the cheating community, you can find a lot of nice people on the forum that can help you, as well as the community discord.
    After almost a year of using iniuria, I'd rate it 10/10
    Last edited by BlackZone25; 08-17-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓩𝓸𝓷𝓮 恶魔

Likes (Received)
    Thank you for the nice review!

+ Reply to Thread