+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Quick normal questions.

I am moving to iniuria from Chod's due to poor quality from chod's and It's not necessarily known for legit cheating (which I do).
    What happens when the cheat is detected and what sort of protection is there apon injection? (can you still inject if detected and what happens mid game if detected?)
    Can you bind specific features to keys? (Such as wallhack or esp to be bound to a key to not have it on all the time)
    Are you anticheat updates and recodes of the cheat fast and reliable?
    Chod's is not very quality at the time and I planned on just trying this cheat, but now I'm quite set on getting lifetime sub.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    You cant bind wh afaik- but you can make quick load configs which can be bound to whatever key you want. So its basically the same just less flexible.

What do you guess happens when you play with a detected cheat? Lmao, use your brain

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by fgt View Post
    You cant bind wh afaik- but you can make quick load configs which can be bound to whatever key you want. So its basically the same just less flexible.

What do you guess happens when you play with a detected cheat? Lmao, use your brain
    How often does it get detected

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by showxdoat View Post
    I am moving to iniuria from Chod's due to poor quality from chod's and It's not necessarily known for legit cheating (which I do).
    What happens when the cheat is detected and what sort of protection is there apon injection? (can you still inject if detected and what happens mid game if detected?)
    Can you bind specific features to keys? (Such as wallhack or esp to be bound to a key to not have it on all the time)
    Are you anticheat updates and recodes of the cheat fast and reliable?
    Chod's is not very quality at the time and I planned on just trying this cheat, but now I'm quite set on getting lifetime sub.
    Quote Originally Posted by fgt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by showxdoat View Post
    How often does it get detected
    Not often and if there is a vac update, the hack goes offline until takedown checked the new vac module, which means you aren't able to play with the hack.
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click

+ Reply to Thread