+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Some questions I had before purchasing

Hi,

I recently was looking at this cheat to purchase for legit play and I had a few questions that I couldn't find answers to either on the FAQ or by searching the forums.

1) How is the cheat injected? Is there a need for a USB stick to load the cheat onto before injecting, and does Steam need to be closed in order for injection to work properly?

2) What is "Patchguard Disabled V4" and how does it work / affect your PC? I understand it's an integral part of using the cheat, but I'm curious to actually what it does. When googling around, I found this Steam forums thread that describes disabling Patchguard / driver enforcement as a bannable offense by VAC. How true is this?

Thanks in advance for your time.

-dot_dash

Likes (Received)
    You can use a USB stick or a other partition for injecting, steam must be closed yes.

The patchguard is for security reasons and won't give you a vac ban/ wont affect your PC, always when you run your PC u can choose between your default windows and Patchguard disabler.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Hmm alright, thanks for the response.

Likes (Received)
    Do you have any other questions?

Likes (Received)
    Also have a question. Are there any cheats for LOL on this website? I'm not talking about lol skins or addons. I'm talking about actuals cheats, which may help to gain more experience etc. Any recommendations?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by slink12 View Post
    Also have a question. Are there any cheats for LOL on this website? I'm not talking about lol skins or addons. I'm talking about actuals cheats, which may help to gain more experience etc. Any recommendations?
    We don't have any LoL cheats, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread