+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up [REVIEW] Almost perfect legit cheat.

The cheat is really really good for legit cheating, but I really have some things to clear up and maybe added to make this cheat more interesting.

1. First of all the Zeus in the pistols tab should be apart from every other gun that's my preference since I don't like it to accidentally press my triggerkey when holding a pistol and letting me make a really fishy kill.

2. Second thing that could be added is a Dead/Alive ESP like i suggested in the suggestions thread, so what i mean by that is when you're alive you have different ESP settings than when you're dead. Example you're alive you have your chams on onlu visible But when you're dead you have it on Always so you can give your teammates all the info they could use.

So i rate this cheat 7.5/10 Just because I'm missing these 2 features that I really want to see back in iniuria.
    Last edited by R3KT1337; 01-07-2019 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Clean

2. Likes psyk liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks ! Good review!

4. Likes R3KT1337 liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Nice review, but then again I dont think they will add eaither of them as you could just toggle your esp on when you die instead of going out of there way to make that feature. I do however like your first suggestion.
    Overall Good Review.

6. Likes R3KT1337 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Yes i know but that's just really annoying to do everytime i die and respawn again turn off you get me?

8. Likes WINGARDIUMLeviosa liked this post
+ Reply to Thread