+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Exclamation First Impressions - Honest

I just the iNIURIA cheat after being registered some time and it being held as the "best cheat" out there.

First off
    Some CONS
    - I wish stream mode was just a ticking thing where you checked it off.
    - Config save / log system has 2 parts and they are uneven. ( not a big complaint but it annoys me slighty ) ( i wouldn't really note it as it works fine )
    - Patch Guard can be annoying
    - Forums Feel very dead

-- And probably my biggest con as a native english speaker is that you kinda feel left out cause all the staff and stuff are german ( i think ), and there are some
    english spelling errors here and there but its not that big of a deal since its a german company....... and im not to sure the dev is active from my knowledge
    i may be wrong, many rumors about lying about detection dates and many after 2014 ( IM NOT SURE OF THIS JUST RUMORS WOULD LIKE IF STAFF CLARIFIED. )

Some PROS
    - Staff are nice
    - Cheat functions well
    - Allows multiple languages
    - Smooth aimbot
    - Unique features

Features so far

AIMBOT - Very nice and smooth 9/10

Misc - I love the force region feature, very unique... wish they had a legit bunny hop feature. 8.5/10

Visuals - visuals look clean, kinda sad glow doesn't work with stream mode on. 9.5/10

Triggerbot - don't use it so can't say much

Ease of use - The aimbot configuration can be a little bit confusing for newcomers. 8/10

Ragebot - don't try to rage against hvh focused cheats. 1/10

Notes - Genuinely pissed off staff wouldn't help me after i bought wrong sub when i couldn't afford it , but it is what it is.......

THIS IS JUST A FIRST IMPRESSIONS REVIEW THERE WILL BE MORE FROM ME WHEN I FULLY FORM A OPINION

Honest review from user who has used most of the cheats on the market. hope to get some positive updates soon.
    Last edited by tylerishere; 06-19-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Likes (Received)
    We work on a non patchguard version for our cheat. Since on Windows 7 you don't need it.
    The forum is very active look at the latest threads. Many new ppl joins our website everyday.

Thanks for your nice review
    [09:17 PM] alex2901: schade, danke
    [09:16 PM] NATiON: ne haben wir verloren
    [09:16 PM] alex2901: gibt es noch chams bei ini?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SYSTEMFILES View Post
    We work on a non patchguard version for our cheat. Since on Windows 7 you don't need it.
    The forum is very active look at the latest threads. Many new ppl joins our website everyday.

Thanks for your nice review
    Any comments on the lying detection dates and if its true i quoted from some rumors?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerishere View Post
    Any comments on the lying detection dates and if its true i quoted from some rumors?
    We never lie about any detections. Takedown was even the first coder who find out why all cheats got detect may 2018.
    Also takedown is very active.

in December 2014 we had a full detection.
    In the Summer Waves of 2017 we had about 300 banned users
    and in May of 2018 we also had a few bans due the VMTHooking (All internal Cheats got DT).
    [09:17 PM] alex2901: schade, danke
    [09:16 PM] NATiON: ne haben wir verloren
    [09:16 PM] alex2901: gibt es noch chams bei ini?

5. Likes NookiroTheFGT liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    We never lie about any detections. Takedown was even the first coder who find out why all cheats got detect may 2018.

and in May of 2018 we also had a few bans due the VMTHooking (All internal Cheats got DT).
    Thanks for clearing it up... i'm glad i'm in the hands of one of the best coders out there.

Customer
    Likes (Received)

During May 2018, I had 50+ Friends in our community where all of us use Iniuria since 2016-17 and 120+ accounts got banned.

120+ is not few accounts I guess.

But I think now the developer team is very active to fight VAC Waves.

I inject in this ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thegreenarrow026

In 2019 VAC Wave I was praying not to get detected and due to hardwork and dedication of the developers no one got banned due to VAC Wave Cheat Detection.

Likes (Received)
    The security is the most important thing for us, thats why we wont add features like fake duck or other shit which could be easily detected

I also inject on my main cuz takedown is a really experienced and good coder.

+ Reply to Thread