Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member quendelicone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Sent a refund request in PayPal, didn't get my refund but the cheat was removed?

    There hasn't been any reply on the refund but I noticed that I can't access the cheat anymore. If it was removed from my account just then why haven't I gotten a refund yet since I wont be using it anymore.

  2. #2
    Moderator BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    München
    Posts
    2,142
    Likes (Received)
    462
    You wont get a refund because you used it for a week.

    Just cancel the refund and use the rest 3 weeks.



  3. #3
    Junior Member quendelicone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    You wont get a refund because you used it for a week.

    Just cancel the refund and use the rest 3 weeks.
    oof i thought i only bought it this tuesday. cancelled the refund how do i get it back?

  4. #4
    Moderator BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    München
    Posts
    2,142
    Likes (Received)
    462
    You will automaticly get the sub back when takedown got the money back. Its fully cancelled in paypal?



  5. #5
    Moderator supersilverhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Niedersachsen 🥀
    Posts
    3,877
    Likes (Received)
    807
    Contact paypal and make ur refund undone

  6. #6
    Junior Member quendelicone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    You will automaticly get the sub back when takedown got the money back. Its fully cancelled in paypal?



  7. #7
    Nur geduldet aimcs1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1220 Vienna
    Posts
    2,763
    Likes (Received)
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by quendelicone View Post
    It will probably take a few days until takedown gets the money back, until then you will just have to wait.

    Do you have any other questions?

    Feel free to PM me or other Moderators if you have any questions regarding Iniuria




  8. #8
    Junior Member quendelicone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aimcs1337 View Post
    It will probably take a few days until takedown gets the money back, until then you will just have to wait.

    Do you have any other questions?
    any estimate how many days?

  9. #9
    Nur geduldet aimcs1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1220 Vienna
    Posts
    2,763
    Likes (Received)
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by quendelicone View Post
    any estimate how many days?
    Probably just 2 or 3 days, depends on how fast PayPal sends the money back.

    Do you have any other questions?

    Feel free to PM me or other Moderators if you have any questions regarding Iniuria




  10. #10
    Junior Member quendelicone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aimcs1337 View Post
    Probably just 2 or 3 days, depends on how fast PayPal sends the money back.

    Do you have any other questions?
    nah im good, guess ill hope it comes sooner lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts