+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Likes (Received)

An actual honest review of iniuria.

ok so lets start this...

Aimbot/RESOLVER: aimbot is really legit, its one of the most legit aimbots ive used since i used leaguecheats, i must say this is the most legit cheat, u can have 100 fov and it goes slowly to the head, but the resolver is pure trash to be honest, if you are looking to win vs other cheats that has legit anti aim then dont buy this, this is only good for legit cheating against legit players.
    Aimbot: 8/10. Resolver 3/10.

ESP: has everything you need, nothing that i need to explain.
    8/10. could have made it a little bit simple for the new people.

MISC: Doesnt have alot but ye its ok.
    6/10.

Fakelag: its probably a pasted fakelag or bad coded fakelag, if you have over 11 in fakelag then u lag urself, its not the same when im using 17 fakelag with onetap or gamesense, then im not lagging myself, but with iniuria i am.
    2/10.

autostrafe: its like a passive autostrafe, it doesnt strafe for you, it just follows ur mousemovement.
    3/10.

weapon configs: really annoying, since u need to apply it for every weapon lol.. so annoying like srsly, noone else has that, if u make a setting you should not have the need to apply the settings, its so dumb tbh. and the smoke check is in aimbot and not weapon cfgs, kinda dumb lol, please remake the menu for gods sake.
    4/10.

triggerbot: its alright, the thing i dont understand, why would u have a setting for 255 hitchance lol? just make it go up to 100 lol.. hits better with 0 hitchance to be honest...
    5/10.

LEGIT AA: kinda bad, there is nothing unique with this anti aim, as we all know, gamesense has a jittering legit aa, makes it harder for iniuria and other cheats to resolve. but this has nothing unique, probably the same code everyone else is using ...
    3/10. works better without legit aa tbh lol...

SECURITY: Its good enough, annoying that u have to use patchguard . but its good enough.
    7/10. 10/10 is when the cheat has never been detected lol. but i give it 7/10.

CHEAT OVERALL: 5/10. as i said, don't buy this when ur gonna cheat on low trustfactor accounts, such as red trust etc etc, if you meet anyone with legit aa then ur kinda fucked, im not lying and i can see the VIP's thats licking the coders in the ass saying "there is nothing wrong ur just bad etc etc" trust me, i can clearly see if cheats are good or not, ive tested over 25+ cheats, and this is not bad but its not made for cheating vs cheaters with legit aa.

i can already see the asslickers coming from miles away saying that there is nothing wrong with the cheat, and no there is nothing wrong, the coders made it this way and they want it to be like this, so there is nothing wrong, im just telling everyone that this is not a cheat made for cheats vs cheats..

Alright i wish everyone a nice night! Drink some beer and ban accounts
    L
    +

2. Likes Triangel87, casuy, AMORWARE liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Fakelag: its probably a pasted fakelag or bad coded fakelag, if you have over 11 in fakelag then u lag urself, its not the same when im using 17 fakelag with onetap or gamesense, then im not lagging myself, but with iniuria i am.
    skeet have only 14.

LEGIT AA: kinda bad, there is nothing unique with this anti aim, as we all know, gamesense has a jittering legit aa, makes it harder for iniuria and other cheats to resolve. but this has nothing unique, probably the same code everyone else is using ...
    skeet doesnt have jitter but kk

SECURITY: Its good enough, annoying that u have to use patchguard . but its good enough.
    7/10. 10/10 is when the cheat has never been detected lol. but i give it 7/10.
    theres a patchguardless version but ok

MISC: Doesnt have alot but ye its ok.
    6/10.
    uhmmm ok whats missing there boss?

4. Likes wallhacks, MX-Angel liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Autostrafe seems like a plus for me, since it's not passive you actually have to strafe a little which makes it look more legit.

Weapons config is good too because you can add it for every weapon.

BTW you don't have to use patchguard anymore, you can download the new client.

And your conclusion is right, this is not really built for cheat vs cheat, it's built for cheat vs legit. If you buy for Cheat vs Cheat you'll be disappointed.

6. Likes Rustynaders liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Sounds like you purchased this basically for a rage hack or hvh, this cheat isn't intended for hvh/rage even though it can compete with others.
    Its one of the best legit cheats on the market.

And before you say oh noooo I didn't;
    Well for one;
    you've used gamesense/onetap lmao
    Secondly;
    talking about using the resolver and fakelag.

EDIT; I'm guessing you have bad trustfactor and you come across cheaters more often then the average customer on these forums.
    EDIT2; Weapon configs are legit incredible, having the ability to tweak each weapon makes it so much easier, you don't want to same settings on each weapon lmao.
    EDIT3; BETA INIURIA (No patchguard required)
    EDIT4; tested over 25+ cheats? lmao ive been in scene since probably 2009/2010 -- Like I mentioned ive purchased this cheat with the intention to go hard hvh'ing, your review is purely based on HVH which is not what this cheat is intended for, however it can compete with others.
    Last edited by wallhacks; 10-31-2019 at 02:56 AM.

8. Likes MX-Angel, Romka1337 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    number 3: if you would have read what i said... i said the apply button is annoying as fuck, having to apply everytime... who doesnt want weapon configs lol? i never said weapon configs is a bad idea, i said the apply button is trash, there is no use for it, why not make it simple like aimware or like other cheats, if u make a setting u dont need to apply it, but with iniuria u need to apply it, please read my thread next time thx+

Likes (Received)
    You can change groups of weapons in the weapon page.. You can click on the Rifles, Heavy, Snipers etc to change all weapons of that type, sorry, I guess theres too much individual customisation for you?

Misc is missing what? Its pretty well fledged out in my opinion.

The fact that you asked why hitchance goes to 255 and that 0 is better shows me that you dont have alot of experience cheating..

Basically all you said was: "this ui is too complicated for me and I can't take the time to figure it out"

Before you post a review, actually play with the cheat, figure out everything it can do, your making an awful lot of false claims.

kinda the best

; )

11. Likes wallhacks, MX-Angel liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    i have no problems with resolver it is a legit cheat sure when some1 had a hvh cheat with fakewalk and lag crouch you have no chance.
    in Sup/Ge low trustfactor we win ez against legit semi rage cheater

works better without legit aa tbh lol... LOL not really i bait so much guys with AA everytime funny to use

i like apply buttons

im just telling everyone that this is not a cheat made for cheats vs cheats.. correct everyone knows that here, it is not hvh it is a legit cheat with some nice features to semi rage nothing more. no need to telling everyone XD

SECURITY: Its good enough, annoying that u have to use patchguard. No need patchguard with beta client

you rly bought ini for hvh ? why would someone buy a legit cheat for hvh when he have already good hvh cheats

i can already see the asslickers coming from miles away saying that there is nothing wrong with the cheat. every cheat has a few bugs, but I'm sure they work hard to fix it

Before you post a review, actually play with the cheat, figure out everything it can do, your making an awful lot of false claims. Agreed

sry for my bad english i wish you good day too

13. Likes wallhacks, MX-Angel liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    pasted fakelag LMAO HAHAHA

15. Likes wallhacks, DeathCFD, Romka1337 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    The weapon config can be applied to all the weapons if you want them all to have the same thing on all of them by selecting the whole category.
    dingdinkdonk

17. Likes DeathCFD liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    I can agree somehow with this. In legit hvh this cheat sucks ass. But in legit against legit its very smooth and fun to use. [The legit aa is trash sorry] After using * or * this aa im kinda dissapointed with this. And the triggerbot is very weird. Delay 1000 seems like 100 ms to me. Anyways the delay on trigger is kinda hard to understand and configurate.
    Last edited by BMW; 10-31-2019 at 11:57 PM.

19. Likes DeathCFD, Rustynaders liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast