+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustynaders View Post
    i can already see the asslickers coming from miles away saying that there is nothing wrong with the cheat, and no there is nothing wrong, the coders made it this way and they want it to be like this, so there is nothing wrong, im just telling everyone that this is not a cheat made for cheats vs cheats..
    well here they come

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3
    yeah. thats true.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by pandarenvieh View Post
    i have no problems with resolver it is a legit cheat sure when some1 had a hvh cheat with fakewalk and lag crouch you have no chance.
    in Sup/Ge low trustfactor we win ez against legit semi rage cheater

    works better without legit aa tbh lol... LOL not really i bait so much guys with AA everytime funny to use

    i like apply buttons

    im just telling everyone that this is not a cheat made for cheats vs cheats.. correct everyone knows that here, it is not hvh it is a legit cheat with some nice features to semi rage nothing more. no need to telling everyone XD

    SECURITY: Its good enough, annoying that u have to use patchguard. No need patchguard with beta client

    you rly bought ini for hvh ? why would someone buy a legit cheat for hvh when he have already good hvh cheats

    i can already see the asslickers coming from miles away saying that there is nothing wrong with the cheat. every cheat has a few bugs, but I'm sure they work hard to fix it

    Before you post a review, actually play with the cheat, figure out everything it can do, your making an awful lot of false claims. Agreed

    sry for my bad english i wish you good day too

    its a review right? its for the new people that wants a good cheat vs hvhers, if they read this then they will understand, thats why i made this thread, i didnt make it for the customers to come and correct everything and say that we dont need those reviews bla bla, its a review for new people.

  4. #14
    Moderator BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    München
    Posts
    2,240
    Likes (Received)
    509
    I mean, yea you can post your own opinion, but without the needed knowledge its bad to judge. You say things like "pasted", how would you know? You are a CUSTOMER, not a CODER. So dont take such words in your mouth.

    The cheat was made for LEGIT. Due to the recent matchmaking circumstates we need a few features like legit aa and a resolver, so we added them.
    For me and other guys i play with, the legit aa is working very good and the resolver is good too. Yea, they are not the best of all cheats, but they are one of the best in my opinion.
    You dont have a big chance against ragehackers, but in semirage you have a good cheat. Im playing much red trust too, and we are winning the most games. Its depending on the enemies tho, how hard they go.

    I dont want to judge about your playstyle, but it doesnt seem to be very good. And yea i can say that because you are saying its working "better without legit aa".
    It depends on how hard you go and your settings, and on the enemies. So yea.
    The cheats you haved used are ragehacks, so you cant really compare them. We are still a LEGIT Hack, but its a good hack for semirage tho.

    Just my 2 cents.



  5. Likes SYSTEMFILES, wallhacks liked this post
  6. #15
    Customer
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54
    Likes (Received)
    1
    "aimbot is really legit, its one of the most legit aimbots ive used since i used leaguecheats,"

    U Use Ini in League? In wich?!

  7. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    I mean, yea you can post your own opinion, but without the needed knowledge its bad to judge. You say things like "pasted", how would you know? You are a CUSTOMER, not a CODER. So dont take such words in your mouth.

    The cheat was made for LEGIT. Due to the recent matchmaking circumstates we need a few features like legit aa and a resolver, so we added them.
    For me and other guys i play with, the legit aa is working very good and the resolver is good too. Yea, they are not the best of all cheats, but they are one of the best in my opinion.
    You dont have a big chance against ragehackers, but in semirage you have a good cheat. Im playing much red trust too, and we are winning the most games. Its depending on the enemies tho, how hard they go.

    I dont want to judge about your playstyle, but it doesnt seem to be very good. And yea i can say that because you are saying its working "better without legit aa".
    It depends on how hard you go and your settings, and on the enemies. So yea.
    The cheats you haved used are ragehacks, so you cant really compare them. We are still a LEGIT Hack, but its a good hack for semirage tho.

    Just my 2 cents.
    ¨
    yep i can totally tell that its one of the best, thanks for the help man, please look at this:

    https://gyazo.com/0b6a04d3e298aeeb87b3d719dd1772ed
    https://gyazo.com/97a425df4b4efa673bf2411ec9906c9a
    https://gyazo.com/c29859c4423a164863069221d710264b
    https://gyazo.com/fe47ea268c858919f7244d98ee0513d4

    ty
    Last edited by Rustynaders; 11-02-2019 at 01:01 AM.

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by keevv11nn View Post
    "aimbot is really legit, its one of the most legit aimbots ive used since i used leaguecheats,"

    U Use Ini in League? In wich?!
    not iniuria lol, league cheats is a cheat coded by jimster -_- its not iniuria lol..

  9. #18
    Customer
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustynaders View Post
    It works perfectly for me lol, it can resolve most of aa

  10. #19
    Customer wallhacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Australia, Victoria.
    Posts
    506
    Likes (Received)
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustynaders View Post
    not iniuria lol, league cheats is a cheat coded by jimster -_- its not iniuria lol..
    Lol please don’t mention jimster, cunt is a flop.
    Anyway, i’m going off topic - I’m done with this thread - Ive said what I had to say earlier in the post.

  11. #20
    Customer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    165
    Likes (Received)
    15
    You can't choke more than 11 ticks in valve MM. Other cheats just clamp the value (doesnt matter if you've set it to >15 f.e.) if you're on a valve server and that's why you're not lagging.

    I never tested the iniuria resolver, but I'm guessing its nearly impossible to make a brute-force resolver based on an aimbot with smoothing.

    It's a 50€ lifetime legit cheat. It already has way more features than you'd expect it do have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts