+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up Review of Iniuria.

Four days ago I bought Iniuria. 4 days of using it I can say so far it’s the best among the other cheats I’ve tried.

The possibilities to customize the visuals are very wide, from beautiful chams to the option to enable grenade helper, that showed me awesome smokes and Molotov’s I didn’t even knew they existed. I give it a 10/10.

About the Aimbot, Triggerbot (I don’t use it normally), Aim Settings related, it’s all well put, and are perfect for legit hacking, and maybe hitting awesome flicks and one taps. With the skills I have and the help with some settings of this forum ( BIG Shoutout to Slayx, currently using his legit settings ) i have enjoyed discovering the features Iniuria has and the fact I never had more fun in csgo with any other cheat, even if I lost the game. All Settings related to Aim I’ll give it another 10/10

The Miscellaneous settings are awesome, one of the features I absolutely love its that you are able to change the sky. Yes I know it is in many other cheats, but I highlighted this cause of the Vietnam Sky theme, i love it so much that some times I just stare to the sky. There a many other awesome misc settings, one thing tho, I think bunnyhop it’s not the best and I would think it could be better, or it could be that I haven’t configured it much or I don’t hit it right so it’s probably my fault. I’ll give it a 9/10.

About the Support of Iniuria... you guys are awesome. Always would respond in a short time if possible, always trying to help dummy’s like me and have patience. (Thanks to All Staff for putting up with me, sometimes I can be annoying )

I’ve purchased the Lifetime sub, and I do not regret paying for it. Totally would recommend Iniuria. Best one out.

TL;DR: Visuals: 10/10
    Aim Settings: 10/10
    Miscellaneous Settings: 9/10
    Best Cheat for Legit out there, and right now my favorite.

Sorry if grammar is bad, English is not my native language.
    Last edited by SchattenJ; 11-22-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    over and out

2. Likes snt.-, wallhacks, Brummer, Valhall liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I 100% agree

4. Likes SchattenJ liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    I love this opinion.. I’ve purchased the Lifetime sub, and I do not regret paying for it.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks for your positive feedback!

Appreciate it!
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click

7. Likes SchattenJ liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    ye iniuria is good cheat

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Good hack waiting for update