Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Likes (Received)

Cool My review after 12 hours cheating with Iniuria

Hello all,

Just as base information, I've used some providers before Iniuria, but it's been 2 years that I don't use any cheat for cs:go.
    I've paid for a 3 months subscription to check how it works and if it would fit my play-style.
    It turns out it doesn't.

Aimbot:
    - Legit 1/10: It really sucks to play legit, anybody that says otherwise just don't have any experience with a good legit aimbot, both providers I used before (one internal that died around 2017 and one external that died around 2018) looked WAY more legit than Iniuria (if any staff members want to know the names I could tell, just PM me).
    - Rage 9/10: It's really good to rage, it's also weaker than some providers (I played some games in an account without prime and just agaisnt 1 guy I had some problems to win).
    - Overall: Has nice setting options, but misses the aimkey configuration when doing per-weapon configs. Also doesn't look legit at all, the formula isn't good, believe me I've tried a lot of configs from the forum and none of then looks legit for me, I've also done my own settings to see if it could fit how I would like it to feel (I don't feel that I've assistance playing, I fell that I'm blatantly cheating) and that anyone with a brain could tell that.

Triggerbot:
    - I haven't used it enough to rate it, looks ok to me, but trigger isn't a legit feature anyway.

Visual:
    - Legit 10/10: Awesome! The damage indicator is really good to have (seriously, the way it displays damage it looks like a game feature). The grenades helper is AWESOME.
    - Rage 10/10: Lots of options to see through the walls and a lot of informations. I'm not so used with rage-hacking, but I think there is anything you would want.

Misc:
    - 10/10: Lots of options, I've liked how you can import cfgs, there are also some usefull options there.

Overall:
    - Legit 3/10: I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who really wants to play legit, this cheat isn't one. Also having to reboot your computer to cheat is just a pain in the ass.
    - Rage 8/10: It's really good to rage-hack, but still having to reboot you computer to cheat...

I'll just ignore anyone saying that I don't know how to configure it and anything like that, I believe someone who made through leagues and local lan championships with legit cheats knows how to configure one.
    Anyway I'll keep it for the next 3 months (until my subscription ends) and when I'm too pissed with the MM players I'll just rekt some mf raging with Iniuria.

Kind regards,
    LugSM

Likes (Received)
    You don't have to reboot, just use beta

Also what.... you have no idea what rage or HvH is and anyone there can tell it

There are no league cheats that would be public or even affordable, why you compare public cheat to league private builds that costs few hundred bucks per month

According to aimbot can you please share your settings? Iniuria supports decimal fov and smoothing shouldn't be too high same goes for smoothing factor, you can also try humanized aimbot, but you have to go on aim_botz map to do calculation

I'm really curious what paid cheats did u use before, not talking about pastes and UC cheats..
    We have community discord
    NO SUPPORT
    We are giving away some keys from time to time, talking about tech, news and simply enjoying life together
    INTERCEPTION Discord
    If I helped u pls like post or donate here

3. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    If max fov hs only with no smooth isn't rage-hacking I really don't know what is and I really don't care.
    I tried humanized aimbot and lots of different smooth/fov combinations, it isn't legit FOR ME.
    As both of my old providers are dead I could tell you no problem, but I believe it's against the rules, and no they weren't that expensive (the only league I couldn't play with it at the time was ESEA, but in my country there isn't much ESEA players so whatever).

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    with all due respect what the actual hell did i just read???

6. Likes z4fa liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by LugSM View Post
    Overall:
    - Legit 3/10: I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who really wants to play legit, this cheat isn't one. Also having to reboot your computer to cheat is just a pain in the ass.
    - Rage 8/10: It's really good to rage-hack, but still having to reboot you computer to cheat...
    user issue.. there a tons of configs so i dunno what kind of settings u were using lmao but if u set everything good up its one of the best cheats for legit lmao.

also theres a beta without patchguard so u dont need to reboot always when u want to cheat.

and this cheat is a 2/10 for rage not a 8/10 wtf u raging vs cleans?

Likes (Received)
    Can you tell us which cheats you mean?

Likes (Received)
    ????????????????????????????????????????????
    ɪɴɪᴜʀɪᴀ - ʟɪғᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ 18/06/2019

ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ
    ̶V̶A̶C̶:̶ ̶0̶
    ̶O̶W̶:̶ ̶0̶

BANNED
    Likes (Received)
    bruh what the hell, i'm laughing a lot with this review, literally made my day.
    On the other side, do you actually think that because you won against free cheats in Free MM INI is good for HvH, then you literally played three matches.
    Anyway want some legit settings, I can send you some

Likes (Received)
    meme review lul you just need to download a good premade config off of here instead of tweaking the settings yourself

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Ok is this review a joke or something..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast