Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Likes (Received)
    I can confirm on your review that this cheat is completely opposite.
    Its a main legit cheat, not rage.
    Semi-rage yes, not full rage.

Spoke to lots of users from other forums & reddit, this is a amazing legit cheat. ;D
    Your review is so wrong in many ways.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wallhacks View Post
    I can confirm on your review that this cheat is completely opposite.
    Its a main legit cheat, not rage.
    Semi-rage yes, not full rage.

Spoke to lots of users from other forums & reddit, this is a amazing legit cheat. ;D
    Your review is so wrong in many ways.

I was free cheat user since last 3 years. Before buying Iniuria lifetime I did lot of research and even played with paid cheat on my friends's PC(don't want to name those 2 paid cheats he has both of them are invite only. 1 rage 1 legit)

But after research I found out that Iniuria is best for legit. Because rage will leads you ban within days . There is no meaning to play rage cheat and thats why I bought this Iniuria lifetime straight away.

Its mind-blowing amazing legit cheat. As far as I know Iniuria isn't rage cheat. I don't know he has raged vs clean players or bots?

But certainly Iniuria legit 10/10.

Not sure ratings about rage.
    INIURIA CSGO LIFETIME

VAC BAN-0
    OW BAN-0

3. Likes wallhacks, tiananmenMassacre liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    when almost 200k other people say its legit and just 1 person says its not, I think we can all see its a user issue. Unless this review wasn’t serious and just a joke in which case... noice... you sir have made me laff out loud.

Slothy777#7777

5. Likes Kraazor, wallhacks liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Good meme, if this was Reddit, I would turn this into a copypasta and repost it after other people's reviews.

In all seriousness though, for a legit cheat, Iniuria is still my favorite of the 8 or 9 I've used in the past 3 years. For semirage, I can safely put this at like #3 because of how iffy it can be from destroying to getting destroyed. Let's be honest to ourselves, Iniuria is focused 99% on legit only, but it can do damn fine even with that 1% against other cheats known for their semirage or rage settings. I wouldn't even classify anything about Iniuria as "rage," but I guess that relies on what you define to be "rage" in a cheat, because as far as I'm concerned, I'm not holding one-ways or using doubletap while changing my LBY with Iniuria. I feel like I'm just writing my own review right now anyways, so I'll just put it out as Iniuria overall being 10/10, with things that can always be added or changed to make it better. But it will always be my #1 cheat that I can always rely on.
    Now if only we can add jumpbug, then everyone would see Iniuria as #1 cheat, hahaha.

CS:GO KZ legend in the making

7. Likes wallhacks liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Ladies and Gentlemen, what we have here is 100% newcommer flesh. This guy tries to sound smart at the expences of knowledge but; little does he know that even a tremendous 12 hours of experience, you dont get nowhere near becoming a master on the art of making cfgs or at least, understanding a feautre.
    Now lets take some of his "advanced review" and fix a few things.
    "Aimbot:
    - Legit 1/10: It really sucks to play legit, anybody that says otherwise just don't have any experience with yada yada yada"
    This is literally the only public cheat provider at the moment that has an humanizer calculator for your aimbot settings, Iniuria was build for legit cheating since day one and its pretty darn good at what is meant to be used.
    Also, dont even try to say that I dont have experience to talk about this. I have been cheating on csgo since 2013.
    Gamebans on record 0
    Vacs on record 1
    last day since last vac ban 1398
    The day I got Iniuria, I spent the first 80 hours sitting on the AIMBOTS workshop map to test every single feature (not options) to prevent giving missinformation,on my review, just like you did up there.

"- Rage 8/10: It's really good to rage-hack, but still having to reboot you computer to cheat..."
    Again, this sounds wrong on many ways, It show how little you know about the cheat in particular or how little you know about the cheating csgo scene in general.
    Your review is the equivalent of a hairdresser giving his opinion at CES 2020 LA.

Call it X, call it Y, the clickbait makes its appearance arround.

With love.

-You know who I am.

9. Likes Slothy777 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by kraazor View Post
    ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is 100% newcommer flesh. This guy tries to sound smart at the expences of knowledge but; little does he know that even a tremendous 12 hours of experience, you dont get nowhere near becoming a master on the art of making cfgs or at least, understanding a feautre.
    Now lets take some of his "advanced review" and fix a few things.
    "aimbot:
    - legit 1/10: It really sucks to play legit, anybody that says otherwise just don't have any experience with yada yada yada"
    this is literally the only public cheat provider at the moment that has an humanizer calculator for your aimbot settings, iniuria was build for legit cheating since day one and its pretty darn good at what is meant to be used.
    Also, dont even try to say that i dont have experience to talk about this. I have been cheating on csgo since 2013.
    Gamebans on record 0
    vacs on record 1
    last day since last vac ban 1398
    the day i got iniuria, i spent the first 80 hours sitting on the aimbots workshop map to test every single feature (not options) to prevent giving missinformation,on my review, just like you did up there.

"- rage 8/10: It's really good to rage-hack, but still having to reboot you computer to cheat..."
    again, this sounds wrong on many ways, it show how little you know about the cheat in particular or how little you know about the cheating csgo scene in general.
    Your review is the equivalent of a hairdresser giving his opinion at ces 2020 la.

Call it x, call it y, the clickbait makes its appearance arround.

With love.

-you know who i am.
    all hail king k

Slothy777#7777

11. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Is this post meant to be a joke or something?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    How is ini 9/10 for raging? XDDD

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I dont know why but this review is stupid
    I see why you think the legit aimbot is bad.
    It isnt, with perfect customization it can be a cheat that is undetectable.
    The aimbot is amazing, i dont know why you said that rage is better than legit in this hack.
    This cheat is legit not rage.
    I tried to rage and its shit. This cheat is for legit and its good for you if you customize it.
    I agree that the customization coudl take some time but believe me its worth it and shortly you will rank up and rank up non-stop

Kind regards,
    SuperBoxes
    Staff wanna be
    Legit hacker
    Ow bans: 0
    Vac bans: 1
    Steam: https://bit.ly/3pkilI1
    Discord: I wont kidnap you #0001
    Please no cheat talk

Likes (Received)
    No one really knows me in this forums but this 'review' isnt right? 3/10 legit? this cheat is simply the best for legit and only legit. You're probably not using the right config.

ps: dont try and do fake reviews and please tell me what cheats you used before using this

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast