+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

4 month review with iniuria cs go version

Security: 4/10 I got 3 accounts VAC banned with this cheat because it got detected sometimes.

Legitbot: 10/10 Defenetly a very well performing legitbot, Many features such as humanized smooth type

Visuals: 10/10 I love iniuria's visuals, they are clean, and classic, they also have many types of visuals for the user to use and they are really optimized

Misc: 8/10 Has the necessary stuff to play hvh, the only reason i give it a 8 instead of a 10 is because it cant resolve Skeet that well, but besides it has alot of miscellaneous features.

Costumizations: 10/10 I love how you can turn iniuria's cheat almost into your own cheat with the various types of colors you can use and with the various styles of visuals they provide the users

Skinchanger: 8/10 I think the skinchanger sections is pretty good working but it could have more, it could have live stattrack and sticker changer, besides that it works pretty fine.

Config: 10/10 Easy to use and simple, you can easily switch configs and save new ones with 1 click without any worries.

COMMUNITY:10/10 Defenetly a very chill community and friendly too, I dont see trashtalk or toxicism, you can easily get a config incase your a new user.

SUPPORT: 10/10 The response can provide you a quick response to your problem.

TOTAL:9/10 The cheat is really good and the best public legit cheat in my opinion, if you got the money and youre looking for a cheat, defenetly buy iniuria and i can guarantee you a good experience with it.

Likes (Received)
    Couple of things;

Code:
    I'll firstly start off by saying, 3 accounts vacced in 4 months? You got those accounts overwatched, i'm yet to have an account overwatched or vac banned :DDDDDD 
    Evaded the december 2019 ban wave also, which was a small amount of the userbase, I have 6+ accounts and all are safe, My guess is you played very blatant and sus and got caught!

"MISC"; This is one of the best legit cheats you will find on the market, its not a "HVH" cheat nor a rage cheat, just don't buy it for that purpose & you'll be fine :]

Regardless, still a good review, but the accounts you had banned were purely on your behalf and not iniuria's cheat XD

3. Likes Noddy liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for this review =)

As wallhacks said, maybe that's OW bans. I got no vac ban.

Main Profil -> https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982505448/

2. Cheat Profil -><-- for add

5. Likes wallhacks liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah on accounts i played only 2 games with walls?? Just come clean and admit to the mistakes, i still love this cheat

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    nothing to admit to its literally not vac detected

8. Likes wallhacks liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    sure, explain thousands of vac bans

Likes (Received)
    There was like 1 detection in december and that wave wasnt that big tbh just a few hundred bans. (atleast for us)

A few people who injected around 5-6 dec. got hitted by it but not all.

anyways thank you for you review.

Likes (Received)
    very nice bro

+ Reply to Thread