+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Post Review after years of my return to CSGO.

Okay, decided to post a new review, my first one was years ago. Haven't played for years. I am not a good reviewer but I will try my best

Legit Aimbot 10/10 - yup, its damn legit. I have yet to be called a "cheater" on my teammates, even on solo queue. Haven't been called out for years even when I have a crazy score such as 30 kills 2 deaths for example, I watch my own demos time to time and have a hard time to find out fishy kills
    I am using Systemfiles config btw, you should give it a try. Imo suits my playstyle perfectly.

Rage Aimbot 4/10 - Missing a lot of features, only raged a few times. Misses on autosnipe a lot, but I do not miss with my scout, comes to HvH skills if you want to beat spinners keep in mind iniuria is not meant for raging.

Skinchanger ?/10 - I never use this, I have my own skins

Visuals - 8/10 - I never use radar hack or wallhacks, I personally think they destroy your gamesense a lot, I do play faceit and esportal time to time so I prefer not to touch them The chams however, look really good and are helpful.

This was my noob review, hope you enjoy it :-) I am a loyal customer and member of iniuria for years and this has never failed to dissapoint me. Keep up the good work! I am really glad with the beta version, no longer need to restart my PC for the patchguard version, and no more blue screen errors when midgame playing!
    The new design looks dope aswel, especially with a theme. Ah, and my last words ... Iniuria has helped me to become a better player without cheats aswel, I was a gold nova 4 and I am now a DMG player. Its like I have iniuria in my subconscious brain
    LIFE TIME CS:GO

VAC: 0
    OW: 0

Legit Cheating with Iniuria for 2 years, using systemfiles config

2. Likes takedown_iniuria liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    why you review a RageBot ? iniuria is a legit Cheat so you cant even give a Review for a RageBot
    [09:17 PM] alex2901: schade, danke
    [09:16 PM] NATiON: ne haben wir verloren
    [09:16 PM] alex2901: gibt es noch chams bei ini?

4. Likes wallhacks liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Why not? I also included that iniuria isnt meant for raging. I meant with rage config, not sure what you meant with ragebot, i assume that it shoots automatically for you? btw your config is amazing, i have yet to try smooth and onetaps
    LIFE TIME CS:GO

VAC: 0
    OW: 0

Legit Cheating with Iniuria for 2 years, using systemfiles config

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    where can i see the systemfiles config?

Likes (Received)
    Iniuria isnt a rage chat

Likes (Received)
    Thank you for your review.

+ Reply to Thread