+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Review after 2 weeks of CSGO Iniuria

Hi, heres my opinions on Iniuria. Hope this helps influence later updates/persuades people to continue their sub. I hope the devs dont take offense to anything I say

Menu 7/10: I do very much like the menu, especially how you can change every aspect of it, changing the colour of basically everything to make your own theme. On the down side, i felt like it took way too long to make xD, I mean yes, it does offer everything in the world in terms of customisation, but quantity over quality in my opinion. I love how you can also save different themes too. Personally, the menu is a bit too "modern" looking, I would much prefer a more compact interface like interwebz or skeet but it still works regardless. One fault that it does have however is that if a dropdown is open and you try to open another dropdown, it wont let you. You need to close the last dropdown you opened, even if it was on another page.

Legit bot 9/10: Iniuria is one of the only cheats that I've personally seen that allows customisation for every single weapon, as well as the trigger bot. And yes, the legit bot is amazing, completely overwatch proof and fully customisable to your liking. On the downside (this goes for the whole cheat) there are no tooltips (for what i can find). So i was left searching for "iniuria features explained". Like the "factor" slider. What does that mean? It doesnt have any explaination for the user unfortunately. Regardless, it works and if it works then thats great!

Rage bot N/A: Obviously this isnt a rage cheat so I won't be saying anything about this. Ive seen some people rate this cheat down because of the lack of a rage bot.. why? its never advertised as a rage cheat...

Visuals 8/10: Everything you need for a visuals section, as well as a handy features which will draw ESP if an enemy is spotted (what i use). The ESP is very customisable and honestly, theres nothing much else to say about it. It doesn't look shit or weird like some visuals (like Iwantcheats or x22). One problem that I have (might only be for me) but sometimes with the chams only on visible enabled, sometimes the enemy wont render until he is fully visible. Only very rarely that will happen though. Another issues i have is that the c4 indicator doesnt hide behind walls. So im left with being able to see the bomb at all times even if the visual is set to spotted or even on visible.

Misc 8/10: Plenty of misc options to tweak your config perfectly. I love the bomb info tab, giving you all the info you need. One thing i dont like is the strafebot. It feels clunky to use and doesnt work as well as onetap or other cheats strafebot. Also (as this is a legit cheat) it thought it would be useful to have a legit bhop as well as a perfect bhop to suit the level of 'legitness' you want. Maybe a bhop hit chance?

Playerlist 8/10:
    I really like how you can change specific players if they're raging to resolve them or disable aimbot for specific people. It would be even cooler to allow you to call votekicks to teammates from the menu and even show some stats of players (wouldnt be too hard to code in). I know it might be pointless but people who like to grief would have an easier time doing so.

Security 10/10: Last detection? December 2014?? That is very impressive in my opinion, especially considering thats literally over 5 years of being undetected. Compared to aimware or interwebz it is quite impressive. I was concerned however that the client doesnt automatically close and you can even just leave it running which i found to be odd. Cheats like onetap only inject if steam isnt running, so that i do find very impressive.

Stability 8/10:
    So far, I've had no crashes in game by either loading into games, toggling certain features etc. Two issues I do have. Resizing the resolution breaks the text by putting it out of proportion comedically to the menu, making it unusable. Another stability issue I have had is when loading the cheat for the first time, I get an error saying "error cant find clientstate ptr". However, just loading the cheat again works fine. Not sure if its because im using windows 10 ( i use the non patchguard version) but oh well. I dont mind having a small quirk like that if the cheat will still work fine.

Anyway, love the cheat. Mainly some things that I would change would obviously be the tooltips just for newbies (myself). I saw that onetap stripped so many features of the ragebot just to make it more user friendly. Again, strafebot rework, maybe bhop hitchance, and some optimisation with the resolution resizing. Regardless, this still works amazingly! thanks for providing this cheat for nearly a decade now. Very trustworthy

58/70 or 8.2/10

Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the review
    In v5 we make a new and cleaner menu

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome! v5 coming this year maybe? I know interwebz have worked on their v2 for a whole year which i think is just simply to prolong peoples subs in all honesty lol

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeagle00 View Post
    Awesome! v5 coming this year maybe? I know interwebz have worked on their v2 for a whole year which i think is just simply to prolong peoples subs in all honesty lol
    you cant name other cheats in the forums..

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    well ive only just noticed that it was a rule. the moderator clearly read the review and saw that i had mentioned other cheat providers and he didnt do anything. i would have simply assumed that mentioning other cheat providers is fine since its a "cheat review". Its like writing a review on an iphone but you're NOT ALLOWED to mention android or the iphones rivalries which may be better or worse in some ways. If i was directly saying "yeah, go buy onetap instead of iniuria" then i would understand, but im not.

6. Likes vrhanacheat liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeagle00 View Post
    well ive only just noticed that it was a rule. the moderator clearly read the review and saw that i had mentioned other cheat providers and he didnt do anything. i would have simply assumed that mentioning other cheat providers is fine since its a "cheat review". Its like writing a review on an iphone but you're NOT ALLOWED to mention android or the iphones rivalries which may be better or worse in some ways. If i was directly saying "yeah, go buy onetap instead of iniuria" then i would understand, but im not.
    Good opinion,
    i will not say Xiaomi vs Samsung as Android vs Android

BTW , Nice Review bro !!

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    last detection 2014 ? i dont think so, from what I've seen the last detection was 2018 or 2019, where almost every cheat out there got detected.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanda View Post
    last detection 2014 ? i dont think so, from what I've seen the last detection was 2018 or 2019, where almost every cheat out there got detected.
    Yeah i decided not to count that as a detection since it was basically every cheat. I meant like iniuria itself was detected, not a combination of cheats. And thanks vrhanacheat

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    lol, true, nice review btw

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanda View Post
    The whole cheat didn't have a detection since 2014, in 2019 there was some function that was detected therefore around 100 players were banned.

// Edit: Nice review.
    VAC BANS = 0 | OW BANS = 0

Lifetime since: 08-14-2019

+ Reply to Thread