+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up [Honest Review] Lifetime Subscription. Been using for 1 month.

Hello, this review is going to take a shit load of time to write, would be great if you won't judge me for simple typos i will make. I am not used to writing long text
    (I was one day late to get Lifetime for 50 instead 89 epesad

Installation

It took me almost a week to get it working, i kept getting diffrent errors and no admin answers helped me, after 5-6 days a normal user on this forum came and told me to turn on "CPU Virtualzion", that worked.
    When i got that fixed everything went smooth and it was easy to understand

First Time using
    First few times i used it, it wasn't easy to get used to it, but i did get used to it alot faster than aimware. Imo Onetap is still easier to get used to
    I used public configs for 10-15 days then started making my own config, i was a hvh cheater more than a legit one so it was very confusing seeing so much options on the legit tab since no other Cheat have that much options (which has Rage and Legit)

Aimbot
    Aimbot is Absoulty AMAZING, if you configure it right, you can make it look so legit, legit aimbot has sooo much options, having alot of options isn't always the best since its hard and takes time to test them all out, i personally use Humanize since that is Curve but with more Curvee
    9/10

Triggerbot
    I rarely use triggerbot so its hard to say, but when i do, it has amazing response times
    I still do not understand the Triggerbot aimbot but it isn't a problem since like i said, i rarely used triggerbot
    7.5/10

Visuals
    The most thing i love about Visuals is the glow, you can make the Glow look so clean
    I only use Radar Hack and sometimes Glow, about the Box ESP i cannot say alot, its like any other cheat, nothing too special
    Radar Hack is very accurate and works all the time
    9/10

Misc
    I have not tried "Streaming Proof" but when i do, i will edit this
    Rank Revealer aka the glitch you get when playing csgo (who knows, knows...), Rank Revealer works perfectly
    I absoutly LOVE Damage Indicator since it is very clean and easy to fastly read
    Hitmarker i use sound, this also works perfectly
    I do not like Legit AA since when somebody is specating you, it will flicker a lot
    Resolver cannot resolve anything else other than Iniuria legit aa itself sadly
    Skinchanger animations still have bugs but this should be fixed in V5 (I hope)
    7/10

Overall, the cheat is perfect for Legit cheating
    Overall score 8/10

The cheat still crashes here and then but it is very rare
    Anyway, i hope you liked this review and got a basic understanding of the cheat, if you are thinking of buying iniuria i would say "go for it" but please read other people reviews aswell since everyone opinion is diffrent.
    Last edited by Tapan; 09-20-2020 at 01:39 PM.

2. Likes AMORWARE liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    this made me want the cheat
    but i don't want to buy 1month and then lifetime, isn't there any "trial" ?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapan View Post
    Hello, this review is going to take a shit load of time to write, would be great if you won't judge me for simple typos i will make. I am not used to writing long text
    (I was one day late to get Lifetime for 50 instead 89 epesad

Installation

It took me almost a week to get it working, i kept getting diffrent errors and no admin answers helped me, after 5-6 days a normal user on this forum came and told me to turn on "CPU Virtualzion", that worked.
    When i got that fixed everything went smooth and it was easy to understand

First Time using
    First few times i used it, it wasn't easy to get used to it, but i did get used to it alot faster than aimware. Imo Onetap is still easier to get used to
    I used public configs for 10-15 days then started making my own config, i was a hvh cheater more than a legit one so it was very confusing seeing so much options on the legit tab since no other Cheat have that much options (which has Rage and Legit)

Aimbot
    Aimbot is Absoulty AMAZING, if you configure it right, you can make it look so legit, legit aimbot has sooo much options, having alot of options isn't always the best since its hard and takes time to test them all out, i personally use Humanize since that is Curve but with more Curvee
    9/10

Triggerbot
    I rarely use triggerbot so its hard to say, but when i do, it has amazing response times
    I still do not understand the Triggerbot aimbot but it isn't a problem since like i said, i rarely used triggerbot
    7.5/10

Visuals
    The most thing i love about Visuals is the glow, you can make the Glow look so clean
    I only use Radar Hack and sometimes Glow, about the Box ESP i cannot say alot, its like any other cheat, nothing too special
    Radar Hack is very accurate and works all the time
    9/10

Misc
    I have not tried "Streaming Proof" but when i do, i will edit this
    Rank Revealer aka the glitch you get when playing csgo (who knows, knows...), Rank Revealer works perfectly
    I absoutly LOVE Damage Indicator since it is very clean and easy to fastly read
    Hitmarker i use sound, this also works perfectly
    I do not like Legit AA since when somebody is specating you, it will flicker a lot
    Resolver cannot resolve anything else other than Iniuria legit aa itself sadly
    Skinchanger animations still have bugs but this should be fixed in V5 (I hope)
    7/10

Overall, the cheat is perfect for Legit cheating
    Overall score 8/10

The cheat still crashes here and then but it is very rare
    Anyway, i hope you liked this review and got a basic understanding of the cheat, if you are thinking of buying iniuria i would say "go for it" but please read other people reviews aswell since everyone opinion is diffrent.
    Thank you for your overall positive feedback. I'm sad to see that you had problems to get the cheat working..

Quote Originally Posted by NiklasJogvan View Post
    this made me want the cheat
    but i don't want to buy 1month and then lifetime, isn't there any "trial" ?
    We don't offer any trial for the cheat, I'm sorry. If you want to test it, try out the 1-month subscription.
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click

Likes (Received)
    Nice review

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    thanks dad

7. Likes BasteeK liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapan View Post
    thanks dad