+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How safe is it?

Customer
    Likes (Received)

How safe is it?

Hello, this thread is more for the the new users thinking about if they should buy iniuria or not, for those who don't think its undetected etc etc.

I have been a lifetime user since 2016, and yet to this day i still don't regret it! I have never gotten a single ban, except 1 overwatch ban (U went full on fov with aimbot to head) and the staff team here is amazing! They are always here to help if u have any problems, and i never really found another cheat that could keep up with this legit cheat. It is absolutely the best legit cheat u can find! With the right settings, u can't even see your cheating if u watch the demo in slow-motion. Rn i am using this cheat on my main acc, and i have used it on it for about 4month. I feel so secure with this cheat than any other cheat i have tried!

Last detection was in dec. 2019. And only about 200 users were banned!

I can 100% recommend this to all the new buyers out here! And if u have any questions, i will make sure to answer them!

10/10!
    Last edited by Tobi8526; 10-25-2020 at 02:38 PM.

2. Likes BMW liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for your review
    Moved it to the testimonial section.

4. Likes Tobi8526 liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Thanks for your review
    Moved it to the testimonial section.
    Ah ye! My bad!

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi8526 View Post
    Hello, this thread is more for the the new users thinking about if they should buy iniuria or not, for those who don't think its undetected etc etc.

I have been a lifetime user since 2016, and yet to this day i still don't regret it! I have never gotten a single ban, except 1 overwatch ban (U went full on fov with aimbot to head) and the staff team here is amazing! They are always here to help if u have any problems, and i never really found another cheat that could keep up with this legit cheat. It is absolutely the best legit cheat u can find! With the right settings, u can't even see your cheating if u watch the demo in slow-motion. Rn i am using this cheat on my main acc, and i have used it on it for about 4month. I feel so secure with this cheat than any other cheat i have tried!

Last detection was in dec. 2019. And only about 200 users were banned! And thats actually quite amazing if u think about the members on here! We are about 120k csgo members!

I can 100% recommend this to all the new buyers out here! And if u have any questions, i will make sure to answer them!

10/10!
    So INIURIA.US has 120,000 active subs? Or just 120,000+ registered users?

7. Likes Tobi8526 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhbruhh View Post
    So INIURIA.US has 120,000 active subs? Or just 120,000+ registered users?
    Members 183,133
    We dont have public numbers of how many users have which subs.

9. Likes Tobi8526, Triangel87 liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Members 183,133
    We dont have public numbers of how many users have which subs.
    He should say that then because he makes it sound like it stays undetected with 120k active subs lmao which is not true.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhbruhh View Post
    He should say that then because he makes it sound like it stays undetected with 120k active subs lmao which is not true.
    I fixed it for you

+ Reply to Thread