17 54.84%
  • No

14 45.16%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Semirage HvH

Customer
    Likes (Received)

Question Semirage HvH

I'm thinking about buying Ini CS:GO, can it compete with cheats like memesense, rbh, or novo in semirage?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom69 View Post
    I'm thinking about buying Ini CS:GO, can it compete with cheats like memesense, rbh, or novo in semirage?
    Force baim, don't use AWP, Scout, Deagle or Revolver unless you're really fast at reacting because auto shoot for those weapons is complete ass and it doesn't work. Deagle just spams the entire mag, revolver doesn't work at all, scout and AWP just shoot too early and you miss. Once you've scoped out, it just spams noscopes and you can't aim back in until your aimbot has stopped targeting the enemy. AA is trash.

In conclusion, no. It probably can't. Although, take into account that Iniuria isn't meant for hvh, rage or semi-rage at all.

~Iniuria Lifetime User - 01/01/2017

3. Likes artsy liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa V View Post
    Force baim, don't use AWP, Scout, Deagle or Revolver unless you're really fast at reacting because auto shoot for those weapons is complete ass and it doesn't work. Deagle just spams the entire mag, revolver doesn't work at all, scout and AWP just shoot too early and you miss. Once you've scoped out, it just spams noscopes and you can't aim back in until your aimbot has stopped targeting the enemy. AA is trash.

In conclusion, no. It probably can't. Although, take into account that Iniuria isn't meant for hvh, rage or semi-rage at all.
    Finally somebody with a brain, so many people on this forum say iniuria is good for semi and its just a player issue, which causes it to never get updated/improved upon. Its literal dogshit for semi and thats facts. I like the cheat for legit ONLY but c'mon people need to stop being in-denial about how well the cheat performs...

Likes (Received)
    Personally I would say that if you go up against somebody who has a good config and know's what he's doing when talking about playstyle and if he's auto walling you won't have much of a chance because the most important feature that is missing in my opinion is magnet trigger, but other than that you should be fine if U know how to play and have a good playstyle. I would recommend iniuria over those cheats you mentioned because they're dogshit cancer & their community especially the last one

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by weed20$ View Post
    Personally I would say that if you go up against somebody who has a good config and know's what he's doing when talking about playstyle and if he's auto walling you won't have much of a chance because the most important feature that is missing in my opinion is magnet trigger, but other than that you should be fine if U know how to play and have a good playstyle. I would recommend iniuria over those cheats you mentioned because they're dogshit cancer & their community especially the last one
    triggeraim = magnetic trigger

Likes (Received)
    I have yet to lose a semirage game with iniuria, but the cheat is missing legit autowall, so you can be at a disadvantage against someone who has a brain(which is unlikely). I found this cheat performs best just with legit, with owning and being powerful while looking clean af
    Professional Youtuber definitely, valve fangirl, certified gamer.

Jayne1#5511 - Contact for BEST FREE CONFIGS
    Cheating Youtube

+ Reply to Thread