+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Likes (Received)

Possible future vac wave question

If I stop using the cheat, and the cheat becomes detected in the future, am I prone to risking getting ban if a vac wave hits, or if the cheat gets detected.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnyy View Post
    If I stop using the cheat, and the cheat becomes detected in the future, am I prone to risking getting ban if a vac wave hits, or if the cheat gets detected.
    One of my accounts was offline for more than 3 months and it received a VAC ban. If you inject the cheat I think you have to be inactive for a period of time. I do not know how long to be exact.

I would think 1-3 months of inactive should ensure your account is safe. I may be completely wrong. Hopefully someone else can verify and add some input on this.

Likes (Received)
    Delay bans are possible. You cant predict the future, therefore you dont know when to stop using the hack to avoid a VAC Ban wave if Iniuria gets hit by one.
    I survived some VAC Ban Waves by not using the Cheat for weeks/months after using it for weeks everyday.
    You will most likely be fine if you didnt use it at the time of the detection.

PS: dont use cheats on main account to pretend emotional breakdown after VAC Ban.
    Last edited by HELLOBYE; 12-04-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Likes (Received)
    yeah but i trust iniuria thats why cheat with a $200 inv

Likes (Received)
    It can even be a year after, we cant know what valve does.
    Just only inject on accounts you can afford to lose

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Doesn't a lot of factors play in, I mean I haven't been vac banned yet even tho other people complain about getting vac banned while using ini and I have been using it regularly for years now

Likes (Received)
    Sim, irá ser detectado, mas iniuria é totalmente seguro <3

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
    One of my accounts was offline for more than 3 months and it received a VAC ban. If you inject the cheat I think you have to be inactive for a period of time. I do not know how long to be exact.

I would think 1-3 months of inactive should ensure your account is safe. I may be completely wrong. Hopefully someone else can verify and add some input on this.
    that vac you got it was because you had red trust factor, not because of iniuria itself

9. Likes CoolStoryBro liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Depends if you get flagged by VAC, even if it was months or even over a year ago. Iniuria has been undetected for quite a long time now though.
    Professional Youtuber definitely, valve fangirl, certified gamer.

Jayne1#5511 - Contact for BEST FREE CONFIGS
    Cheating Youtube

Likes (Received)
    Bans can come whenever they want, happened in the past and will happen in the future.
    What can you do to prevent VAC Bans? Dont Cheat on Accounts you dont want to lose or dont cheat at all.
    Cheating and Bans go hand in hand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast