+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Customer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7
    Likes (Received)
    0

    is iniuria OBS proof?

    long time iniuria subscriber returning .. returning to csgo after a year , was just wondering if iniuria was obs proof before i purchased again ty

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Moderator Kraazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Michigan / Detroit
    Posts
    947
    Likes (Received)
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by hell2nowhere View Post
    long time iniuria subscriber returning .. returning to csgo after a year , was just wondering if iniuria was obs proof before i purchased again ty
    Hi hell2nowhere,

    yes iniuria is OBS Proof with the game capture setting but since last csgo update you have to do an extra step to make it work. Here is a tutorial made by on of our community members¨(josip18) that explains everything in less than two minutes!
    https://streamable.com/lmra4q
    Remember that the streamer mode will disable some features like FOV changer, rank revealer and chams.

    Best wishes, K.

  4. #4
    Customer
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    34
    Likes (Received)
    5
    it does make you untrusted right and might be queued with other cheaters XD

  5. Likes wallhacks liked this post
  6. #5
    Moderator Kraazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Michigan / Detroit
    Posts
    947
    Likes (Received)
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenka View Post
    it does make you untrusted right and might be queued with other cheaters XD
    Dont worry about it, the ammount of cheaters per game is literally the same as always

  7. #6
    Customer
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    83
    Likes (Received)
    5
    What needs to be done for the streamer mode to work? link does not work...

  8. #7
    Moderator Kraazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Michigan / Detroit
    Posts
    947
    Likes (Received)
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
    What needs to be done for the streamer mode to work? link does not work...
    Hi Azazel,
    Just click on the link down here, I checked and works perfectly fine. Here is a tutorial made by one of the members from the community, it works 100%. If you need anything else, Let us know.

    https://streamable.com/lmra4q


    Shout out to josip18.
    Best wishes, K.
    Last edited by Kraazor; 03-22-2021 at 06:47 PM.

  9. #8
    Customer wallhacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Australia, Victoria.
    Posts
    506
    Likes (Received)
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraazor View Post
    Hi Azazel,
    Just click on the link down here, I checked and works perfectly fine. Here is a tutorial made by one of the members from the community, it works 100%. If you need anything else, Let us know.

    https://streamable.com/lmra4q


    Shout out to josip18.
    Best wishes, K.
    The trusted mode, doesn't this put you into low trust factor? ;o

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts