+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

A review from a lifetime customer

Well, first off I have to tell you I'm not good at reviews since I haven't really done many, but here is my thoughts about Iniuria.

First time I tried this cheat was when I was just starting to take a look at cheats back in 2017. I remember that the version was version 3 which I liked visually.
    I also remember that the aimbot was good but very confusing to set up and it still is, I find that as a con because I'm used to simple cheats which only have the aimbot and smoothing and that's pretty much it.
    This cheat has weird things such as 'Factor' (somebody tell me what that is) so I'm not good at configuring the cheat but I guess I could try to learn.

2019 I was like 'hmm... I have money now and I like CS:GO cheating and Iniuria is on summer sale' so I purchased it without even looking more into the cheat because of the good experience
    from the past but I don't regret the purchase. I love this cheat.

Iniuria is one of those gem cheats that never get bad. We know by now that there are cheats that have been good someday, but nowadays they're garbage. This company has kept their products amazing which I respect.

I got nothing bad to say really with the exception of not being able to change the resolution while injected, though such a thing isn't really necessary because you shouldn't really swap your resolutions a lot mid-game anyway.
    I guess it's one of those comfort things. Oh yes, I have to add here that for the next version of this software, I would like to see such things as multiple skin configs with a refresh button, and that
    the themes that you load would stick (because it seems like the only one that sticks is the default one). I also hope that the cheat wouldn't become the generic cheat look visually, because it seems like so many cheats look
    identical nowadays because of the so called 'hype train'.

I'm going to rate this cheat 9 out of 10, which is the highest score I've given to any cheat ever. Thank you. [PS. For the people that run this business, keep going strong.]
    Last edited by freshprince; 01-29-2021 at 01:05 PM.
    ~ lifetime customer signs out

2. Likes iLuqas1337, Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks you for the feedback freshprince!, Stay tuned for V5

Best wishes, K.

4. Likes AMORWARE liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    How long have you been using this cheat recently? I used a different legit cheat that is claimed to be undetected but I have their limetime premium and it is for sure detected. Ive done testing using multiple accounts to find this out. I also found that VAC bans are not immediate. It takes three weeks or so for a VAC to hit your account. Not sure why Valve lets you play with cheats for three weeks but they do. During the three weeks you will notice MM games taking forever to find. (upwards of 1 to 2 hours). All of this is experience using a similar legit cheat that I wont mention here but im curious about Iniuria. Have you used Iniuria recently longer than three weeks in MM games or at least on VAC enabled servers?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    im playing with smurf and main since more than 3weeks , im playing very legit , 0 vac or OWban

+ Reply to Thread