Closed Thread
    Likes (Received)

Regarding the patchguard thing

I think this should be a pre-sale question, but i already bought the cheat nonetheless.

In current time, do i still need to select "patchguard disabled" boot setting to use the cheat? Or can i just use the cheat in normal windows boot in 2021? (not patchguard disabled)

I read a thread that in the old days, to use the cheat, you need to use the "patchguard disabled" boot to make the cheat work, else you can get a VAC ban. But after reading some other threads, some said that in 2020-ish you can use the cheat without booting with the "patchguard disabled" option.

Can someone enlighten me on this problem? I dont want to get VAC banned just because i selected the wrong option before starting the cheat.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the bad english.

Likes (Received)
    I have the same question. No proper directions on how to use them after buying

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    there is a new version of the cheat where you dont have to use patchguard mode and its completely safe

Likes (Received)
    Do you know the link for this new version download?
    And do you know any guide on how to make the cheat work when changing from patchguard disabled boot mode to normal windows boot mode? Because im afraid it might not work because im already using the disable patchguard method.
    Also, im using a HDD and ngl restarting and choosing patchguard everytime i boot is kinda inconvenient (because booting on patchguard disabled mode makes booting slower (?))

Likes (Received)
    Go to the download page and download the Beta : https://www.iniuria.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?145
    Its same secure as the patchguard version, but you can use it without. So just extract and start the 3.exe

Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the link. Sorry for the probably dumb question, but to use this beta version, do i just have to unzip the 3.exe to my existing folder or what?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razharax View Post
    Thanks for the link. Sorry for the probably dumb question, but to use this beta version, do i just have to unzip the 3.exe to my existing folder or what?
    Hi Razharax, bascially yes. Here is a tutorial on how to use beta (you dont need the patchguard disabled v4 boot entry, it works on default windows 10 OS)

-How to instal beta
    +Enter this link "https://www.iniuria.us/forum/client_download.php"
    +Click on Download BETA (Win10)
    +Extract in your flashdrive USB / secondary HDD hdd
    +Rename 3.exe to whatever you want and run as administrator

Best wishes, K.
    Do you need help?

Official discord server: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/discord.php
    Official teamspeak server: ts3server://51.75.79.188?port=9987
    My discord: Kraazor#8162

Likes (Received)
    Thanks for providing the link.

So now i can just boot up in normal Windows 10 mode and use the 3.exe, right? I've used the 2.exe (the patchguard disabled one) and was wondering is there a probability where i can get VAC banned by switching from the patchguard disabled version to this beta (normal Windows 10) version.

Sorry for the dumb question but i just want to keep risks to a minimum.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    no there is no risk switching to it, just boot in normal mode (you can delete patchguard from the boot menu btw) and then just start 3.exe

10. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    All sorted out then!
    If you need anything else please open a new thread.

Best wishes, K.
    Do you need help?

Official discord server: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/discord.php
    Official teamspeak server: ts3server://51.75.79.188?port=9987
    My discord: Kraazor#8162

Closed Thread