Closed Thread
    Likes (Received)

Few questions about cheat before buy

Would i get banned on my main account by vac? Can you guys tell me how long u use it and if you got vac how many hours you have managed to play before vac?

Does this cheat have silent aim as its in otv4? because i really enjoy it there but i wanna go more in legit cheating so thats why i wanna try iniuria?
    Does it have option to see who spectate me?
    Does it have enemy's Health option chams so if enemy's low hp his body will be coloured as in red yellow green etc?

And if anyone could describe this cheat in few words that would be great thanks

Likes (Received)
    Hey,
    you only get banned on the accounts you inject when our cheat would get detected.
    We have silent aim, but its only more legit for yourself, so keep the value low
    You can see who spectates you.
    We have many customer reviews here: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/forumdi...obal-Offensive
    Cheers

Likes (Received)
    so when it was detected last time how often is it usually like once per year or something like that?

yes the silent aim needs to be low thats how i use it and it really improve my gameplay and only other cheaters can see it

Likes (Received)
    you injected otv4 on main? say bye bye to it ^^
    Last edited by Lucas0001; 05-19-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    been cheating since 2014 daily on several accounts. I think I got vacced like 2 times and got my last ow ban like a year ago (which is my fault and not iniuria's).

It's a very nice cheat for playing legit, but if the enemy turns on their aa and autowall, it's good night for you

Likes (Received)
    should i sell it then? it has red trust factor too but i think its actually because i abandoned like 2 matches in 1 day and trust factor went from green to red now i went off for 2 weeks so it go back to green again.
    You sure that if i been using it for a month time on this account it will be vac banned soon? Idk if to actually sell it or wait for trust factor and keep it..

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    it could be detected any day, no one knows, that's why you never cheat on your main. Even if you used the cheat a month ago, you could still get a vac. Just don't inject on your main for the future if you're too scared of getting banned.
    No matter how good the cheat is, there is always a risk

Likes (Received)
    i mean if my main gets vac once a year then no problem lot of people here say they get vac banned like you soo once per year or even longer so for me thats ok

Likes (Received)
    tf, iniuria last detection was 4 years ago

Closed Thread