+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

¿Does INURIA cause RED trust factor?

I'm looking for a new cheat, i did my research, and i'm thinking on getting INURIA lifetime. But did this cheat get me red trust factor?

I've only used Project infinity(premium), but it seems to be the worst cheat ever. It got me instand red trust factor, now i fighting to come back to green again.
    I stop using PI.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    the cheat has nothing to do with trust factor

nobody can really tell how the trust factor is really calculated but for myself i can say that i have green trust and im cheating for 4 years on the same account now with iniuria

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by risktaker159 View Post
    I'm looking for a new cheat, i did my research, and i'm thinking on getting INURIA lifetime. But did this cheat get me red trust factor?

I've only used Project infinity(premium), but it seems to be the worst cheat ever. It got me instand red trust factor, now i fighting to come back to green again.
    I stop using PI.
    It's probably because PI is/was detected. You should buy a new account because your old one will probably receive a VAC ban. And yes, PI is trash.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by risktaker159 View Post

I stop using PI.
    Iniuria does not make your trust factor red, all my accs are as green as grass
    Also, trust factor is broken at the moment, it can go from finding 1 nonprime in nearby lobbys to finding 20 high tire within a match (already tested).

Best wishes, K.

Likes (Received)
    All depends on how you play, if you play obvious with WallHack turned on, high FOV on weapons, only 1 taps with deagle and insane reactions etc. you will get called out and reported which will cause you to have a low trust factor. If you play legit / closet your trust factor will remain green, or will become green.
    VAC BANS = 0 | OW BANS = 0

Lifetime since: 08-14-2019

Likes (Received)
    if you get many reports ofc u get red trust!

Likes (Received)
    Iniuria doesn't give you a red red trust factor, Project infinity was detected.
    A friend had also used it PI and had the same problem (red trust factor) I recommend you Iniuria
    Last edited by Aggelos; 06-08-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Overall the cheat DOES NOT bring your Trust Factor down.
    If you have been banned before on the computer you are playing on, this will bring your trust factor down.
    Factors such as: being toxic, not playing a lot, being reported a lot (for anything, griefing, being toxic, cheating), killing your own teammates etc. will get your trust factor down.
    VAC BANS = 0 | OW BANS = 0

Lifetime since: 08-14-2019

Likes (Received)
    Any other questions?

+ Reply to Thread