+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Hello i want to ask about injecting, i am interested about buying lifetime version :D

hello, i want to ask how its injected what u need to do to inject it thank you for your responce...

Have a nice day.

P4LM.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by P4LM View Post
    hello, i want to ask how its injected what u need to do to inject it thank you for your responce...

Have a nice day.

P4LM.
    Hi P4LM,
    To inject you need a secondary Hard drive (a windows partition from your C drive or a secondary HDD or a flahsdrive USB will work too), the files cannot be placed in your C: drive where your windows files are
    The second step is to disable SECUREBOOT in your bios (some pcs already have this feature disabled or Not suported wich is good), to check the status of secureboot type "system information" in your windows searchbar and execute it, then search for a line that says "Secureboot state", if its OFF or Not suported then you are good to go

You can use iniuria in windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 and 10 from build number 1909 to 21h1
    (to check your windows version type Winver in the searchbar and execute it).
    There is suport online from 09:30AM to 23:30PM (GMT -03:00) Monday to monday.There are a few days left on the lifetime discount, hope to see you soon as a customer!

Best wishes, K.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraazor View Post
    Hi P4LM,
    To inject you need a secondary Hard drive
    Best wishes, K.
    what INJECTORS do u recommend? id use csghost with vac bypass, but if the public vac bypass itself becomes detected you can get banned because of that, even if cheat remains undetected

2-
    cant u just put the cheat file on a usb?
    2b-
    so your saying that if the dll remains on your hdd u risk a ban?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by apkx24 View Post
    what INJECTORS do u recommend? id use csghost with vac bypass, but if the public vac bypass itself becomes detected you can get banned because of that, even if cheat remains undetected

2-
    cant u just put the cheat file on a usb?
    2b-
    so your saying that if the dll remains on your hdd u risk a ban?
    1) Iniuria does not need 3rd party injectors, the loader comes with its own security
    2) Yes thats what I said in the mesage I sent before ((a windows partition from your C drive or a secondary HDD or a flahsdrive USB will work too)) <-- read carefully
    3) You cannot place the iniuria files in the same drive as your windows files for security reasons, not for ban risk

Best wishes, K.

+ Reply to Thread