Closed Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Iniuria.us V4.0 Lifetime User Review

Hello,
    I will leave here my review just becasue i have nothing better to do now, hope this helps Iniuria.us Staff Team and users who doesen't know if they will buy it or not.

[LEGIT AIMBOT]
    - Aimbot for me it feels so real, i used cheats that were claiming to be the "Best Legit Cheat" like Gamesneeze, Spritehack, 11:59PM, Firmware but Iniuria Aimbot is way better. (Firmware and Gamesneez are good as well not gonna lie, but not as good as Iniuria
    - Making a config might not be the easiest, but if you spend some time in it you won't regret buying it.
    - There are some features who could be added like "Jumpshot", but overal the Aimbot system is the better one i've ever used.

[RAGE AIMBOT]

- Iniuria.us is not a Semi-Rage nor even a Rage cheat, but it performs good as a Semi-Rage Cheat.
    - If compared to Mirinda.club for Semi-Rage it's a bit worse, but not much, with the right config you can pretty much do the same.

[TRIGGERBOT]

- Triggerbot is really good, if you spend some time on it you can easly Semi-Rage only with Triggerbot.
    - The only feature i would add to Triggetbot is Delay Randomizer, so you don't always hit in the same tick.

[VISUALS]

- Unfortunately the visuals are a bit outdated and some of them are not "Beautiful", but i don't usualy use that much visuals.

[MISC]

- One of the most complete MISC i've ever seen nothing to complain.

[GRENADE HELPER]

- The grenade helper is just visual, it has some good grenades, but i miss a Grenade Recorder to make my own grenades.

[MOVEMENT]

- This cheat doesen't suit for Movement at the moment, becasue there is not much of a Movement Features

Questions:
    Q: Is it good for Legit?
    A: Yes, the best Legit Cheat i've ever seen.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Q: Is it good for Semi-Rage/Rage?
    A: Well, it get the job done, but is not the best one for Semi-Rage. About the Rage, well there is no Rage Features like in HvH.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Q: Do you recomend it?
    A: Yes, i'm using it almost everyday now, i don't regret the 80€ i spent on it, but if you're low on cash it should be better to wait for sales, they usually make sales

Sorry for naming other cheats, please tell me if you want me to remove them from the post.

Best Reggards,
    Weedz (CotaKapa)
    Last edited by Kraazor; 07-22-2021 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Removed other name providers :D

Likes (Received)
    I removed the other names from the other providers, that way it doesnt break any rules and its fun to read

Really good review, Thanks you for your time and stay tuned for v5!

Best wishes, K.

3. Likes Milena, BMW liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    gonna have to politely disagree with the triggerbot and semi rage comment but rest of your review is fine i guess lol

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    muito bom o topico, mas depende muito de como voce usa o hack, tenho um amigo que usa semi rage de iniuria, e ele ganha de muitos hacks fortes que tem por ai, no triggerbot existem 2 tipos no iniuiria, talvez voce nao soube configurar, uso iniuria, ja tem uns 6 meses melhor hack legit nao me arrepende tambem de ter comprado o lifetime, parabens aos desenvolvedores e equipe de suporte que nos ajudam sempre via discord.

6. Likes SYSTEMFILES, Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the review

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Thanks for the review
    Obrigado voce pela config legit uma das melhores que ja usei, parabens

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by gotenzinhu View Post
    Obrigado voce pela config legit uma das melhores que ja usei, parabens
    English or german only please!
    If you want configs, you can find 'em here https://www.iniuria.us/forum/forumdi...obal-Offensive

Best wishes, K.
    Closed
    Last edited by Kraazor; 07-26-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Closed Thread