+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

CSGO Honest Review 4+ Years (lifetime)

Just want to say firstly that I have tried other providers (cheats) previously and never had as much of a positive community experience than I have had with INIURIA.US.

Hey Guys/Ladies...

I joined INIURIA in the first half of 2017 after trying a couple of other providers and was pleasantly surprised by the features of the software for such a reasonable price.
    The first day of owning the cheat I spent the entire day configuring settings to my personal preference making them unstoppable and still fairly legit.
    I initially only bought month to month subscriptions because I was unsure on how long my account would last for. Funny thing is that I made it all the way from unranked to GE without being banned.
    So decided to buy lifetime and haven't regretted it ever. I have hit a couple of 360 no scopes and I had countless clips of me destroying salty MGE's in 1v5 clutches. I mean if you spectated me you
    would've definitely thought I was some pro/semi-pro level player that was smurfing. I even got invited by my local University to commentate on a tournament they were having.
    Additionally (the best part) no one I knew ever called me out or even questioned my "skill" LOL.
    I ended up playing probably 5-10 games a day for 2 years straight without ban. I just have to say I love this cheat so much.
    All good things must come to an end.... I did eventually get banned there were a couple of instances where I did risky/suspicious plays all because I got on tilt versing rage hackers.

All in all i have to say that INIURIA.US is my favourite cheat and favourite community.

If anyone is reading this trying to decide whether to jump on board or not then let me break it down for you simply....

Features: 10/10

Support: 10/10

Community: 10/10

Happy to answer any questions on my experience of the cheat

REHHHHH <3

2. Likes Kraazor, takedown_iniuria, xMyth, SrMths liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the review, im glad that you are satisfied

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Just dowloaded it for my CS GO Global Offensive and is not working, I'm really disspointed

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by roxie2519 View Post
    Just dowloaded it for my CS GO Global Offensive and is not working, I'm really disspointed
    Please create a thread in our support section and will help you.
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by REHHHHH View Post
    Just want to say firstly that I have tried other providers (cheats) previously and never had as much of a positive community experience than I have had with INIURIA.US.

Hey Guys/Ladies...

I joined INIURIA in the first half of 2017 after trying a couple of other providers and was pleasantly surprised by the features of the software for such a reasonable price.
    The first day of owning the cheat I spent the entire day configuring settings to my personal preference making them unstoppable and still fairly legit.
    I initially only bought month to month subscriptions because I was unsure on how long my account would last for. Funny thing is that I made it all the way from unranked to GE without being banned.
    So decided to buy lifetime and haven't regretted it ever. I have hit a couple of 360 no scopes and I had countless clips of me destroying salty MGE's in 1v5 clutches. I mean if you spectated me you
    would've definitely thought I was some pro/semi-pro level player that was smurfing. I even got invited by my local University to commentate on a tournament they were having.
    Additionally (the best part) no one I knew ever called me out or even questioned my "skill" LOL.
    I ended up playing probably 5-10 games a day for 2 years straight without ban. I just have to say I love this cheat so much.
    All good things must come to an end.... I did eventually get banned there were a couple of instances where I did risky/suspicious plays all because I got on tilt versing rage hackers.

All in all i have to say that INIURIA.US is my favourite cheat and favourite community.

If anyone is reading this trying to decide whether to jump on board or not then let me break it down for you simply....

Features: 10/10

Support: 10/10

Community: 10/10

Happy to answer any questions on my experience of the cheat

REHHHHH <3
    could you pass your cfg legit ?
    ɪɴɪᴜʀɪᴀ - ʟɪғᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ 18/06/2019

ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ - ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ
    ̶V̶A̶C̶:̶ ̶0̶
    ̶O̶W̶:̶ ̶0̶

+ Reply to Thread