+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Features

Likes (Received)

Features

0- MOST IMPORTANTLY

does it have auto stop (automatically counter strafes for you if checked) this feature is very important for me, almost a deal breaker

1- how customizable is the triggerbot
    _
    Can you configure it to fire one shot, if that shot misses it will toggle off automatically, even if u accidentaly keep holding the key

b-
    Will the triggerbot interfere with spraying/holding mouse 1 when its active. Most triggerbots ive tried fail to do this and screw up your sprays

2- Does it have RCS
    i made my own lua, with most guns, but its annoying to switch between weapons
    If it does, im assuming its much better. Most RCS ive used sometimes screws up

b-
    Is it configurable to overcorrect if desired? I like it when rcs overcorrects y recoil just incase the guy spams crouch, the next few bullets will hit the head

3- How legit does the legit aimbot truly look compared to skeet/aimware/onetap etc
    Ive heard it does. Im assuming you can even use a modestly strong setting and it will look clean

4- Does it have backtrack visualize?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    0 standalone quickstop
    1 idk, basic configuration, I'm not using so I can't tell
    2 yes
    2b I'm not sure
    3 one of the best, I'd say. Very customisable, although it lacks some very, very niche things, that probably noone but me will use. Asides of that it hits extremely well.
    4 yes

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sijicc View Post
    0 standalone quickstop

4 yes
    i bought it man
    tons of features so far im satisfied

2 problems tho
    1-
    (FIXED NVM)
    2- having trouble getting the aimbot to really work, ive tried customizing it and using several configs, it doesnt seem to give any aim assist except for deagles ;/
    is this because im trying to use the variable smooth mode? i dont want it to be linear thats too obvious
    i guess ur supposed to turn it smooth down to near zero with the humanized/variable smooth?

(I TRIED humanize/hstrong and i cant get it to work this is main reason i bought)
    the most legit setting i could find is new 2 70 smooth 7 fov, multipoint on, it still kinda follows an obvious bessier curve
    the other modes slap and are good but obvious ;/

the humanize does not work, ive tried it for 30 minutes against bots, whats going wrong
    i tried HUMANIZATION CALCULATION tut but it aint showing up the boxes to click

3- how do u disable recoil crosshair option
    Last edited by apkx24; 07-24-2021 at 11:22 PM.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    2 to humanize you need to be on aim_botz map
    Also, almost every smooth will look obvious with 7 fov try lowering the fov, and use high smooth only if you are low sens player
    3 visuals, bottom right, change "recoil" to none

Likes (Received)
    ok been testing for hours

HOW DO U REDUCE the aim SPEED rather than the smooth?

2-
    major problem with rcs it makes you shake like crazy
    option a > rcs in aimbot makes u shake
    option b> rcs standalone shakes
    and option c> rcs smoothing does not work at all i tried everything and rebooted multiple times
    any help?

---

yo + rep on the triggerbot tho, u can spray immediately after if it misses, 90% of cheats u cant really do that effectively it will fuck up
    even aimware had problems with that now im really happy i got this
    Last edited by apkx24; 07-26-2021 at 04:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread