+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

when was the last cheat update ?

title.
    just wondering because i don't want to buy a old cheat

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Adding new features? Probably few months ago. Asides of that it works perfectly.
    They stopped updating it feature-wise since they started working on v5, which is in closed beta rn.

Edit: since people can't read, added "feature-wise" word.

Cheat is up to date, and works perfectly, it doesn't have any FEATURES added since year.
    Last edited by sijicc; 08-04-2021 at 10:33 PM.

3. Likes SeniorKapp liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    fakenews @sijicc
    stop talking about what you have no idea about

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Fakenews? Last time a feature got added(overwatch revealer) on 18.06.2020, which is more than year ago. Asides of that, as I said, they only updated offsets/skins, and skinchanger once. Of course count the fixes in. So don't talk if you are too lazy to check.

6. Likes artsy liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    at the beginning of july 21, a csgo update was released and there was a problem for example with the glow function.

In addition, updates are being worked on in the background that no one notices, so please be quiet.

I am also a supporter at another provider, so I know what I am talking about.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by csgoonlymatters View Post
    title.
    just wondering because i don't want to buy a old cheat
    yea its good and ud long term cheat, the last people banned with it was years ago, because legit AA feature was dt, if u didnt use legit aa u didnt get ban. last full dt was 2014
    best legit cheat, people cant tell at all its aim/trigger if u config it right
    only flaw in the whole cheat is hvh, and rcs smooth for me wont work, which is fine since i made good luas

probably 9/10 for the price for legit cheating
    it aint novo hook, but its the second best for legit public

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMO View Post
    at the beginning of july 21, a csgo update was released and there was a problem for example with the glow function.

In addition, updates are being worked on in the background that no one notices, so please be quiet.

I am also a supporter at another provider, so I know what I am talking about.
    You being a supporter at another provider is completely irrelevant when it comes to this product. Considering sijicc has been a member 4yrs longer than you have, I'd consider him to be infinitely more informed about this product, aside from any bias because of your cringe attitude everything he said was correct and all you did was aid his statement. They fix and update features that get broken, as you should know because you're also a "supporter at another provider" is not the same as adding features. That being said as sijicc mentioned v5 is in closed beta among staff which is rumored to bring a huge update and additional features to answer op's question. Iniuria is still regarded as the best public legit cheat, no one will refute that in any reputable discussion, definitely worth it OP!
    Last edited by SeniorKapp; 08-05-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Likes (Received)
    keep daydreaming about v5...

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMO View Post
    Thats exactly what sijicc meant by saying they stopped adding new features. A cheat needs offsets update almost every other csgo update. But that is not adding features. Please learn to read before opening your mouth. You being "supporter" of other provider has nothing to do with this. Most people here have tried many other cheats so we know what we are talking about
    Iniuria Lifetime enjoyer since March'21

Socials:

Discord : Ezio#1072 (No support in DM's please)
    Steam (Main) : K a n e k i
    Steam (Alt) : Rekt FR

12. Likes BulletShot liked this post
    Customer
    Likes (Received)
    wow, i dont remember o of the last att
    punchline, baby

+ Reply to Thread