+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Info regarding Patchgaurd

Hello! I am interested in purchasing this cheat.
    Could someone provide an explanation of what patchguard is and what its purpose is. Is it to help keep the cheat undetected?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuriumUSA View Post
    Hello! I am interested in purchasing this cheat.
    Could someone provide an explanation of what patchguard is and what its purpose is. Is it to help keep the cheat undetected?
    Hi AuriumUSA

Patchguard and beta explained

If you have a flashdrive USB you can create a folder there and extract the iniuria files (the 2.zip being the patchguard disabler v4 or 3.zip being the beta loader) if not you can make a windows partition out of your original C: DRIVE with a 2 minute tutorial.

Now, it may sound a bit confusing all those "disablers and beta words" on top so Im going to explain here what it means.
    Right now Iniuria has two injecting methods (one being the patchguard disabler for windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 and 10) users and the otherone, the beta loader for windows 10 only. BOTH run in the same security so don't worry about it, the only diference is the way you inject.

Patchguard disabler v4 is a secondary boot entry that appears when you turn on your PC (it will ask you how do you want to boot your system as if it was a linux partition or another OS but its the same but a few modification on windows security).
    This Patchguard disabler v4 requires the Patchguard loader (AKA THE 2.EXE to be run as administrator the first time you execute it to install the Disabler v4 that I explained on top).

On the other hand, Beta loader is just download, extract rename the exe and execute it, Ez peazy...
    The only thing that you need to inject iniuria is the secureboot feature being DISABLED or OFF or Not suported. (If you want to check the state of this feature type system information in the windows searchbar, execute the CMD and scroll down until you see that feature and its state next to it )
    If its on then you have to open your bios go to the security tab and disable it (notify me if thats the case and you dont know how to doit).

It does not help to keep the cheat undetected, both methods run under same security, its just a diferent injecting method
    And thats pretty much it. If you have any more questions please let me know

Best wishes, K.

Likes (Received)
    late reply but im just kind of retarded ok live with it.

okay so if im correct now, if you choose the "beta" version you dont need to mess around with the patch thing at all?
    and if thats true, do i still need a USB for the "beta" version?

getting a usb is no problem for me im just curious.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    you don't need to do anything asides of turning on the client

memory stick/usb drive(whatever you call it) or another partition

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by helloboiz View Post
    late reply but im just kind of retarded ok live with it.

okay so if im correct now, if you choose the "beta" version you dont need to mess around with the patch thing at all?
    and if thats true, do i still need a USB for the "beta" version?

getting a usb is no problem for me im just curious.
    Correct, but trully u dont even need a usb either... a windows partition will also work and it takes like 3 minutes to be done

Best wishes, K.

+ Reply to Thread