+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Multiple Computers policy

Hi there! I am interested in purchasing iniuria and my question is what is your guy's policy when it comes to having multiple computers you would like to use the cheat on. Say I wanted to use my laptop and my desktop is it possible to register the devices with moderators and verify any information to be able to have 2 devices you can use because sometimes I like to also play CSGO on my laptop in others areas of my home.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    You can't. If you want to do it like this you need to buy 2 separate subscriptions.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuriumUSA View Post
    Hi there! I am interested in purchasing iniuria and my question is what is your guy's policy when it comes to having multiple computers you would like to use the cheat on. Say I wanted to use my laptop and my desktop is it possible to register the devices with moderators and verify any information to be able to have 2 devices you can use because sometimes I like to also play CSGO on my laptop in others areas of my home.
    Hi AruriumUSA,
    Sadly our policy (just as sijicc said) only allow us to get 1 (ONE) Computer (Equal to HWID + IP "more on that later") linked to your active subscriptions at the moment. Every time you want to inject in your secondary PC or another pc, you will have to go throught the whole process of opening a HWID Reset request and waiting for it to be resetted!
    The resets are fast, kick and easy if the IP stays the same or at least same location its just opening your requests, copy paste enter and done. But if your IP changes that would require you to answer questions from a forum moderator and will make your reset take much much longer due to how many times a day the forum pms are read

The HWID reset requrest if your ip does not change can take up to 24hours (I check requests every 3 to 6hours during the day and one when I wake up and another time when Im about to go to sleep and finish my day so I can ensure all players with the same IP can cheat during midnight or the day with their friends!

If you need anything else, let us know!

Best wishes, K.

+ Reply to Thread