+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Question for installer

Hello,

If I take a lifetime subscription, (if I understood I will have the hack for life?) will I be able to install it on all my computers (3)?

Regards,

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by IURG View Post
    Hello,

If I take a lifetime subscription, (if I understood I will have the hack for life?) will I be able to install it on all my computers (3)?

Regards,
    Hi IURG, you will need to request a HWID Reset every time you want to move to another pc
    and to prevent account sharing, your account is linked to an IP too. So if your other pc its at another house you will require to purchase a location change every time you move.
    Subs can only be linked to ONE pc at the time!

any other question ?
    Do you need help?

Official discord server: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/discord.php
    Official teamspeak server: ts3server://51.75.79.188?port=9987
    My discord: Kraazor#7535

Likes (Received)
    Hello,

it means that if I change my ip because I have a dynamic ip I have to buy something to change the ip, and I'm often on the move, so ... it's going to get expensive lol

And if I put the loader on a laptop, and this laptop changes house, do I have to buy something to change the ip too?
    Last edited by IURG; 09-11-2021 at 11:47 AM.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by IURG View Post
    Hello,

it means that if I change my ip because I have a dynamic ip I have to buy something to change the ip, and I'm often on the move, so ... it's going to get expensive lol

And if I put the loader on a laptop, and this laptop changes house, do I have to buy something to change the ip too?
    Dynamic ips are no problem, We will know when you get to another town, city or country
    And yes, if the loader stays at the same laptop but it changes house, you will have to request a HWID reset (eventhoug your HARDWARE is the same).

Best wishes, K.
    Do you need help?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraazor View Post
    to prevent account sharing, your account is linked to an IP too. So if your other pc its at another house you will require to purchase a location change every time you move.
    Then IURG says
    "it means that if I change my ip because I have a dynamic ip I have to buy something to change the ip, and I'm often on the move, so ... it's going to get expensive lol"

Then Krazoor(mod) says
    "Dynamic ips are no problem, We will know when you get to another town, city or country "

How would you know if its the same person though ? You say IP has to be same then you say that dynamic IP is all good to use... that makes no sense because dynamic IP is basically always changing.

Then you say
    "And yes, if the loader stays at the same laptop but it changes house, you will have to request a HWID reset (eventhoug your HARDWARE is the same)."

Again, the HWID would stay the same so why would we need to request a hwid reset

This is all so confusing and contradicting

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I wanted to get this but since this thing I learnt about IPs and the fact that I have dynamic IP and how the IP has to be constant, I feel uncertain. I understand the HWID needing to be same but really man ? IP ? Everyone is on VPN these days or have dynamic IPS

Likes (Received)
    Hi averagelegit, We know its confussing and contradicting so to sum up:

-How would you know if its the same person though ? You say IP has to be same then you say that dynamic IP is all good to use... that makes no sense because dynamic IP is basically always changing.
    +To solve this we ask private questions that only the owner of the account would be able to answer (kind of like a securty question that your bank asks to change your password but adapted to our needs)

-Then you say
    "And yes, if the loader stays at the same laptop but it changes house, you will have to request a HWID reset (eventhoug your HARDWARE is the same)."

+This is because of the ammount of information we get from your logs when you try to inject. For us to see your information you have to inject.
    It sounds contradicting but the truth is users do not require to know this things. They only need to understand that if the account is shared, it gets banned, and we always end up knowing , In this cases your payment proof its your best friend.

And don't worry about using a vpn, most of users use vpns and face no issues at all!

Hope to see you as a customer soon!
    Best wishes, K.
    Do you need help?

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Ok please answer me:
    Lets assume I get the cheat
    I play on my laptop on my main
    The IP i use the first time is 183.394.293.209 ( not a real ip , just for example)

Then I inject the next day on the same laptop on same steam main
    and since I have dynamic ip, my ip is 193.394.394.292

Do I have to pay for an IP change ? Or do I just have to answer security questions ?

What if instead using my dynamic ip the second time i injected, I used my VPN ? Like dude please ...
    let me know

+ Reply to Thread