Closed Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Question about CSGO cheat.

If I was to by the cheat today, will I be able to use it today because of the new operation? Like is it up to date, also has the cheat ever been detected before?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chy View Post
    If I was to by the cheat today, will I be able to use it today because of the new operation? Like is it up to date, also has the cheat ever been detected before?
    Hi Chy
    The cheat just got updated a few minutes ago for new operation and your sub will activate as soon as the payment company you chose sends your money over to Iniuria. (sometimes it takes a few days for the payment to go through, companies like paypal dont work on weekends so if you pay on friday your money either gets to us today or on monday.).
    The cheat got hit partially in 2019 due to a feature being detected. Only 300 users got vac but then a IA was implemented to prevent this things so I highly trust ini's security system at the moment.

Hope to see you as a customer soon!
    Best Wishes, K.
    Do you need help?

Official discord server: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/discord.php
    Official teamspeak server: ts3server://51.75.79.188?port=9987
    My discord: Kraazor#7535

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you for the reply, One more question do you have to have a external usb to inject? Also how easy is it to inject because I dont have a USB and I dont want to buy it an not be able to use it.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you for the reply, One more question do you have to have a external usb to inject? Also how easy is it to inject because I dont have a USB and I dont want to buy it an not be able to use it.
    (IGNORE THIS POST!!)

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chy View Post
    (IGNORE THIS POST!!)
    Ignored

Best wishes, K.
    Closed
    Do you need help?

Official discord server: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/discord.php
    Official teamspeak server: ts3server://51.75.79.188?port=9987
    My discord: Kraazor#7535

Closed Thread