+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ip thing

Likes (Received)

ip thing

okay so i've read something about you need to purchase an ip-changer (or whatever it is) when you're moving your computer to another house.
    i just want to make it clear.

me and my friends often have lan parties or whatever you wanna call it and i was wondering, do i need to purchase that thing for the cheat to work when i move my computer to my friends house? im still using the same pc / hardware, just changing the location.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by helloboiz View Post
    okay so i've read something about you need to purchase an ip-changer (or whatever it is) when you're moving your computer to another house.
    i just want to make it clear.

me and my friends often have lan parties or whatever you wanna call it and i was wondering, do i need to purchase that thing for the cheat to work when i move my computer to my friends house? im still using the same pc / hardware, just changing the location.
    Hi helloboiz, correct!

All cheat providers will "stop" your sub from being used if the Location changes... we do this to prevent accountsharing

Keep in mind that you will have to pay for anotherone when you go back to your own house!

Best wishes, K.

3. Likes Naivety liked this post
+ Reply to Thread