+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Iniuria version 4 - review

Hello everybody, this is my review of Iniuria v4. Back in the days when I bought it I didn't really have too much experience with cheats or cheating. Now after some time I guess I can share my thoughts and help some people make their minds. When version 4 was released it was a fairly decent cheat, now not so much but we'll get into it.
    Let's get started then...

Price: 60/80€
    The price is one reasons why you should consider buying Iniuria. Not too many providers offer lifetime subscriptions and low detection rate at the same time. If you are looking for a legit cheat and you know that you won't be able to get anything better like skeet then it's a perfect opportunity for you. You pay once and can use the software for as long as it exists. To say more, if you pay monthly, you are an idiot (no offense).

Detection rate: Low (4 times)
    December 2014 - Full detection.
    July 2017 - About 300 users.
    May 2018 - VMTHooking (most of the internal cheats got detected)
    December 2019 - Partial detection (small amount of users)

Community: Pretty helpful
    The moderators and users are ready to help you whenever they can. Even if you are a newcomer and don't know what's happening they'll give you a helping hand and explain everything like you are 5.

Legitbot: Overall great
    The aimbot is one of the best parts of the cheat. It's very highly customizable and has almost everything you could ask for but it's not perfect.
    -You cannot choose multiple hitboxes for the aimbot to aim at.
    -Fov is either attached to the middle of your screen or the enemies. In case it is the middle of the screen you are forced to play with high fov if you want the aimbot to help you while spraying. The sphere fov is not perfect either. Setting the hitbox to the nearest one will fix the sphere to the head instead of doing it with each hitbox.
    -You cannot make the aimbot target backtrack.
    -You cannot choose on which hitboxes you want the multipoints on.
    -You cannot set the multipoint scale.
    -You cannot set the minimum hitchance or maximum spread value.
    -No quick stop option.

Triggerbot: Pretty average
    You get your standard hitchance, delay, burst, flash check, smoke check, ability to choose multiple hitboxes and that's pretty much it. There is an option to make it shoot backtrack but it wont work if you decide to use any hitchance greater than 0. After multiple community requests takedown has added magnet triggerbot but it's pretty far from being good. It stops targeting the player after the first shot, you cannot make it compensate for recoil, won't target backtrack and doesn't check if the chance to hit is high enough, which in some situations will cause your crosshair to just follow the enemy without firing a shot. I also happened to overshoot running opponents fairly often while using some high hitchance values.

Visuals: Basic
    Visuals are very standard. There are very few options to castomize them. You can't change the position of individual esp elements (you only got presets), no overlays for chams, no modulation of world color and many more nice features/customization options are missing. They basically stayed in 2018.

Misc: Pretty average
    You get your classic misc features, nothing too fancy. Legit aa is pretty unsafe to use due to the fact that there is no ping, packet loss or fps check. Takedown didn't update it to work in the premier mode so you will just constantly flick. Sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks is lower than in classic matchmaking so you are limited to 2 ticks of fakelag. Eye yaw anti-aim option is the perfect choice for premier mode but unfortunately Iniuria does not have it anymore. Enemy info displays in chat which is not the greatest idea. I'd rather see a purchase window instead.

Skinchanger: Buggy and too basic
    You will encounter occasional animation bugs with some knives, black skins or a cheat will show you your knife instead of another weapon you are currently holding (not sure if the last bug is still a thing). On top of that you cannot change wear of your gloves, use agent skins, add stickers, set custom names, change colors of your skins have multiple skin configs (per config), no live stattrack option, apply effects on skins. Basic stuff that just works somehow.

Playerlist: Pretty much useless
    Basically an unnecessary tab. Considering that there are almost no options there it could have been solved in a different way. For example a small menu displayed when you open the scoreboard (example).

Menu: Simple and not too complicated
    Menu is rather simple, easy to use and very customizable. You can change the color of pretty much every single element.

Extra features: They work
    Iniuria also provides obs proof mode and the ability to use a custom font for esp. It's nothing we haven't seen before but it's a nice thing to have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates: Rare and contributing little new things
    There weren't too many updates that added anything cool. When something new was introduced, it was usually buggy and underdone. The people who decide what gets added and what doesn't are the moderators and takedown himself. There is no beta team to test updates before they go live or provide some feedback. The only feedback that takedown gets is from the moderators who in my opinion often have a biased view of what gets added and in what state. However, when the cheat breaks it is usually fixed the same day, so a plus for that.

Feeling of the cheat: Smooth
    I'm not sure what it is and how it works but the cheat does some weird thing that smooths out your mouse movements. Aimbot feels pretty nice and with right settings you won't even feel that you are being assisted by a program.

Overall rating: Iniuria is an ok product that works, is cheap and trusted. Community provides technical support if you can't figure something out on your own. Takedown is currently working on version 5 which I hope will bring a lot of new stuff, fix old stuff and just be a better version of what it is now.

Obviously you don't have to agree with anything I said here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Likes (Received)
    thanks all i needed to know

Likes (Received)
    Skinchanger: Buggy and too basic
    You will encounter occasional animation bugs with some knives, black skins or a cheat will show you your knife instead of another weapon you are currently holding (not sure if the last bug is still a thing). On top of that you cannot change wear of your gloves, use agent skins, add stickers, set custom names, change colors of your skins have multiple skin configs (per config), no live stattrack option, apply effects on skins. Basic stuff that just works somehow.
    You can change gloves wear.

Likes (Received)
    thanks all

+ Reply to Thread