+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Question Specific settings for cheat

I know it may be a question that's simple and asked a lot, but I wanted to know whether you have to do disable secure boot and change other settings in your system before using or running the CS:GO cheat?
    |------------- Lifetime Iniuria Enjoyer -------------|
    |--------------------- VAC BANS: 0 | OW BANS: 0 ---------------------|
    |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhirsion View Post
    I know it may be a question that's simple and asked a lot, but I wanted to know whether you have to do disable secure boot and change other settings in your system before using or running the CS:GO cheat?
    Hi Vhirsion,
    not all users are required to disable secureboot, your windows will tell you if you have to doit (Some are already disabled or NOT supported), this feature can be found in your bios menu before you turn on the pc. Or if you want to check the status of secureboot. Type "system information" in the windows searchbar, execute it and search for the line that says "Secureboot status", if its OFF or "NOT SUPORTED" you will be good to go!

Best wishes, K.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraazor View Post
    Hi Vhirsion,
    not all users are required to disable secureboot, your windows will tell you if you have to doit (Some are already disabled or NOT supported), this feature can be found in your bios menu before you turn on the pc. Or if you want to check the status of secureboot. Type "system information" in the windows searchbar, execute it and search for the line that says "Secureboot status", if its OFF or "NOT SUPORTED" you will be good to go!

Best wishes, K.
    Checked and it's already off, thanks a lot for the clarification!
    |------------- Lifetime Iniuria Enjoyer -------------|
    |--------------------- VAC BANS: 0 | OW BANS: 0 ---------------------|
    |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

+ Reply to Thread