+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

I need some info about CS GO cheat

Hello everyone, I just recently registered and would like to buy CS GO cheat. I want to know if you guys have some "legit" cheat that won't get me banned easily? I used some free cheats, but got banned really quick. I usually use soft aim and ESP boxes only, but I don't want to get banned anymore because I want to play with my friends. If I get banned they will get low trust factor.
    Thank you.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by krkyKraxoz View Post
    Hello everyone, I just recently registered and would like to buy CS GO cheat. I want to know if you guys have some "legit" cheat that won't get me banned easily? I used some free cheats, but got banned really quick. I usually use soft aim and ESP boxes only, but I don't want to get banned anymore because I want to play with my friends. If I get banned they will get low trust factor.
    Thank you.
    overwatch ban depends on playstyle at what level do u play without wallhacks? if u can hide them then no ban

the backtrack/ legit burst triggerbot/ humanize aimbot of this cheese is one of the best

im using another p2c right now and oh man do i miss iniuria, no backtrack, super sketchy aimbot that misses. im getting 10-15 less kills a game and going much more obvious
    i only got called out 2 times ever with iniuria and that was because of no recoil/standalone rcs. the only flaw of this whole cheat is rcs making u shake like crazy
    if u use ur own smooth rcs youll be fine or no rcs

i cheated 3 months with this drop 25-40 every game and not called out for aimbot or walls this is the best cheat 9/10

3. Likes RealHastaLaMuerte, Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Iniuria is a legit Cheat and offers Legit features.
    Yes you can play with soft aimbot and esp only.
    Dont forget that you have to play legit to prevent landing in a overwatch case.
    I suggest to not play on Main Accounts or Accounts you dont want to lose, there is always a risk for a detection in the future.

Likes (Received)
    Actually iniuria is the best public cheat you can get for cs:go. Safe and good! If you play smart you can't be banned. The staff take care not to get VAC really hard so you dont have to wait, just buy!

Likes (Received)
    Iniuria is the only legit cheat that actually never got me banned. Used it on my expensive main never had a single issue. I never went over the top and blatantly cheated. Try using visible chams, radar and backtrack. I can safely tell you that you won’t get banned. Avoid using walls if you can not hide using them. Try different configs and adjust them to your play style. For start that should get you through.
    Pink Panther

Likes (Received)
    Hello friend. You can take a look at my review

Wrote a couple of information about this cheat
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6t...ay-w-H6dI_IZiQ
    Discord: cryzz#7928
    Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/cryzzhvh

Alot of people hate their salaries, not many of them are willing to shuffle cards

Likes (Received)
    Nice community. Thank you guys for your insight

Likes (Received)
    Nice man. Thanks for info
    Legit on main

Main Account

OW: 0 VAC: 0

Trust: Green

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by krkyKraxoz View Post
    Thank you.
    youve just got to master hiding walls, or only use radar but check all your corners. already play at an above avg level without cheats or dont even use visuals and use trigger/bt it will look super legit on this cheat

i can vouch man, when i used this cheat i had bright green trust on 2 accounts ive had for 3 years and cheat for three yrs on easy legit games in mg

i tried one other cheese on another account it went insta deep red, straight spinbot games in two days still spinbot now gn1

this one is good quality and safer its last full detection in 2014 other popular p2c cant say much for that!

+ Reply to Thread