+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Likes (Received)

Question Main Account And Smurf

Hello users, I'm new to this world, I've heard a lot about this cheat and I really want to buy it but unfortunately I don't know how to use it, can someone explain?
    And besides that I have a very important question, I have two accounts, my main and my sub, I just want to cheat on my secondary but can the cheat affect my main one?
    Can my primary get banned for cheating on secondary?
    Thanks for listening,
    Good continuation

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by nullTwisted View Post
    Hello users, I'm new to this world, I've heard a lot about this cheat and I really want to buy it but unfortunately I don't know how to use it, can someone explain?
    And besides that I have a very important question, I have two accounts, my main and my sub, I just want to cheat on my secondary but can the cheat affect my main one?
    Can my primary get banned for cheating on secondary?
    Thanks for listening,
    Good continuation
    You download the files and put them on a second drive or USB, then you run the Windows Patchguard disabler, restart Windows and go into Patchguard Disabled mode, it will automatically give you the option. After that you just open the executable from a second drive or USB, login, open the game and done. If things are still unclear you can just follow the instructions at: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?145
    Your main won't be affected unless you use the same email and / or phone number on your alt account. Also, the detection rate is extremely low so I wouldn't worry too much.
    I hope this helped!
    |------------- Lifetime Iniuria Enjoyer -------------|
    |--------------------- VAC BANS: 0 | OW BANS: 0 ---------------------|
    |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

3. Likes Aui liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Hi! Thank you in advance for your help! But what is Windows patchguard? Comes with the cheat?
    And as for my main account, I use different emails. Now what if I remove Steam user data from my main account, will it work? Because I don't want her banned. I don't want the cheat to affect the main thing.

Likes (Received)
    Hi! Thank you in advance for your help! But what is Windows patchguard? Comes with the cheat?
    And as for my main account, I use different emails. Now what if I remove Steam user data from my main account, will it work? Because I don't want her banned. I don't want the cheat to affect the main thing.
    Yes, the Patchguard Disabler comes with the cheat and is really easy to set up, all you have to do is run a single file and then restart and launch into Patchguard Disabled mode, it will automatically give you the option upon launching Windows.
    And nothing will happen to your main if you use different emails. I also linked the tutorial page for if you don't understand something, but it's extremely easy to set-up and use, and definitely one of the best and cheapest cheats available right now.
    |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

6. Likes Aui liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    You can also use a second client without patchguard.
    If you need Support (German & English Support) -> Click

If you need a HWID Reset -> Click

Detected Matchmaking Features -> Click

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhirsion View Post
    Yes, the Patchguard Disabler comes with the cheat and is really easy to set up, all you have to do is run a single file and then restart and launch into Patchguard Disabled mode, it will automatically give you the option upon launching Windows.
    And nothing will happen to your main if you use different emails. I also linked the tutorial page for if you don't understand something, but it's extremely easy to set-up and use, and definitely one of the best and cheapest cheats available right now.
    OK! Thanks so much for the help and by the way, if I want to go back to "normal" and go to my main account I have to start normal windows (with patchguard active) right?
    Disabling the patchguard is only good for when you want to use cheats right?
    And I'm glad it doesn't affect my main account, by the way do I need to delete the userdata from steam or something from the cheat when I go to the main one?
    Good continue bro!

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Hate View Post
    You can also use a second client without patchguard.
    What do you mean I didn't understand, sorry for my ignorance but it's my first time and I want to do everything right eheh.
    And by the way what is HWID?
    Thanks for listening bro!

Likes (Received)
    OK! Thanks so much for the help and by the way, if I want to go back to "normal" and go to my main account I have to start normal windows (with patchguard active) right?
    Disabling the patchguard is only good for when you want to use cheats right?
    And I'm glad it doesn't affect my main account, by the way do I need to delete the userdata from steam or something from the cheat when I go to the main one?
    Good continue bro!
    Just launch into Patchguard Disabled mode if you want to cheat in CSGO and restart and go into normal Windows when done cheating and you should be golden. And no you don't have to do anything with your data, just using different details is enough.

BANNED
    Likes (Received)
    have a good post

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhirsion View Post
    Just launch into Patchguard Disabled mode if you want to cheat in CSGO and restart and go into normal Windows when done cheating and you should be golden. And no you don't have to do anything with your data, just using different details is enough.
    Ok thank you very much! And by the way, if I want to stop using cheats, do I have to remove the disable patchguard option when I start windows or will this option stay forever on my computer?
    Thanks for listening!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast