+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Pré-Sale. Questions.

,,Hallo''!

Sorry for my bad English as it's not my first language.

I recently got back to playing CS and I plan to get something legit, without a lot of VACS, and Inuria stands out for that.
    For years i played with the other cheat which was very good in the settings (for example, HvH, almost unbeatable), however VERY targeted by the VACs waves.

So, I would like to ask a few questions:

1. Is there a lot of FPS drop playing in legit mode and a very high requirement of pc confs? I am currently playing on a notebook for fun and hobby.
    2. When I have more time, I'll go back to a desktop. So, can I request HWID reset without problems and disputes? (lifetime)
    3. Does the community have legit configurations ready?

Thanks.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahura View Post
    ,,Hallo''!

Sorry for my bad English as it's not my first language.

I recently got back to playing CS and I plan to get something legit, without a lot of VACS, and Inuria stands out for that.
    For years i played with the other cheat which was very good in the settings (for example, HvH, almost unbeatable), however VERY targeted by the VACs waves.

So, I would like to ask a few questions:

1. Is there a lot of FPS drop playing in legit mode and a very high requirement of pc confs? I am currently playing on a notebook for fun and hobby.
    2. When I have more time, I'll go back to a desktop. So, can I request HWID reset without problems and disputes? (lifetime)
    3. Does the community have legit configurations ready?

Thanks.
    1. I myself had no FPS drops whatsoever and I'm extremely positive you won't have FPS drops either.
    2. Yes, you just request the HWID change and wait, it will be done generally within 24 hours, just don't abuse it.
    3. Yes, you can check out all configurations the community made at https://www.iniuria.us/forum/forumdi...obal-Offensive
    - I myself use this configuration and it has been amazing since day 1: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...bans-2018-2021.
    |------------- Lifetime Iniuria Enjoyer -------------|
    |--------------------- VAC BANS: 0 | OW BANS: 0 ---------------------|
    |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

3. Likes Ahura liked this post
+ Reply to Thread