+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Red Trust Factor from injection?

Hi guys, I've been a customer of a rival legit hack P2C since 2016 but I have been getting red trust factor on all of my accounts recently due to injecting (admins admitted its due to disabling VAC modules). It makes accounts which used to play with all 10 year coin players play against blank profile level 0 accounts and its very frustrating. Does Iniuria have this issue? I normally play closet with only 0.5 FOV silent aim and 40ms backtrack so I don't think its because of the features Im using. Thanks

Likes (Received)
    Nope, you can play with the soft without getting red trust factor

3. Likes Silversmurfer liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    No, Iniuria doesn't affect your trust factor in any way, it will only be affected by how many reports you're getting.
    naivety#0001
    hurt.pw

5. Likes Kraazor, Silversmurfer liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silversmurfer View Post
    Hi guys, I've been a customer of a rival legit hack P2C since 2016 but I have been getting red trust factor on all of my accounts recently due to injecting (admins admitted its due to disabling VAC modules). It makes accounts which used to play with all 10 year coin players play against blank profile level 0 accounts and its very frustrating. Does Iniuria have this issue? I normally play closet with only 0.5 FOV silent aim and 40ms backtrack so I don't think its because of the features Im using. Thanks
    Iniuria does not block vac from scanning the hard drive, ergo, does not affect your trustfactor!
    Hope to see you as a customer soon!

Best wishes, K.

7. Likes Silversmurfer liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the replies guys, I think I'll make a purchase shortly

9. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silversmurfer View Post
    yeah every time i used iniuria always had bright green trust no matter what i did
    i switch to other p2c that my friends used for years (and convinced me to get cause its cheaper), get insta red go against straight spinners even when i deranked from mge to gn2 every game, then a vac ban on dec 11.

this cheat is golden dont use other shitty pastes

+ Reply to Thread