+ Reply to Thread
    Likes (Received)

Iniuria review after a couple days.

This is gonna be a pretty extensive review and I want to say that I do not regret buying lifetime, and I'm gonna talk about a lot of things. (but won't go into every specific section of the menu like some cringe YouTuber who just took 5 xanax and decided to make a "cheat showcase") This cheat was originally recommended to me by my friend Alex who said "Iniuria is good to have, but I haven't cheated in 6 months". I got the lifetime subscription which is a very cool thing to have available as I hate monthly subscriptions from the bottom of my heart. Before buying Iniuria I've only really used free cheats such as OTC ages ago, Osiris until now (which is surprisingly good but not insane) and messed around with random ass cheats/pastes. I was thinking of buying Interium or even Clarity.tk as they are pretty cool and I think Clarity (or both) have LUA support which is quite good, but they get detected every 3 business days.
    I'm not here to suck dick, but rather to give my completely honest review on what the cheat is missing and what it is good at.

So I wanna start off with the thing I FIRST noticed while looking into buying the cheat, and that is the fact that there is NO LUA SUPPORT and I doubt the admins have plans on adding this but they absolutely should since LUAs can fix all the shit that the devs won't add. This cheat has loads of cool features etc. but it has a couple mistakes too and is missing loads, something that I would suggest that could easily be implemented (if not by devs, then through LUAs) is movement recorder, since this isn't a movement cheat (and I am absolutely not breeztix) you could have the option to load pre-made recordings, I'm assuming everyone gets the concept of movement recorders. Second thing is the grenade helper, a godsent for closet cheaters, but not really, since it is missing a lot of important smokes (there is only 1 line-up for every smoke, you rarely can smoke one place from different spots) I thinks something that could be added, but I understand if not since it is RatPoison's unique feature is legit radar which shows enemies on the map only when they are audible (complete OW bypass if you ask me). When chams are on for example you can only see your gun's shadow and not your own/enemies'. This could be an epic config issue but it needs to get patched either way regarding the skins and the skin changer/inventory changer that a lot of cheats these days seem to have, I think both are quite flawed in their own regards, but I guess the skin changer comes out on top as the only flaw is not having any stickers (which like cmon I want stickers). I think everything apart from the skin changer could be added in by the community if the devs simply added LUA support.

So regarding the actual visuals, and how the cheat is, it is the reason I bought it (besides the fantastic security measures Iniuria takes to not get detected), the semi-rage is fine and I would go as far to say it's good but this cheat is just meant for legiting, so you can't expect it to be some top-shit insane stuff. The community and forums can be cancer, but I found good configs etc just to test them out, and I adjusted a lot of the stuff but the cheat is very good and RCS is humane and fluid when you use it. I play on multiple ranks, which are MG2, LEM and GN1. I don't get suspected of cheating, especially on the acc with a few badges and hours, I normally use chams, RCS, trigger and some other little features. The cheat is good, but it is missing a shit ton of features which don't make it impossible to use by any means, but it's kind of annoying and I wish these things were added. Obviously people questioning if I'm actually skilled isn't up to the cheat, rather the player, but all the features I've mentioned that are missing would help players look much more legit. I've been cheating for over a year, mostly in MM, and some HvH but the community is cancer. I enjoy the cheat, and I look forward to the v5 or whatever update is pending at the moment, I would be very happy if someone who develops this cheat actually sees this and considers implementing stuff that I have suggested. The cheat needs an update and is slightly outdated. I realize now that I actually spent a lot of the time complaining about the movement recorder, which would be a cool feature, but obviously isn't the main priority.

So to conclude, on a scale of 1/10 I would give Iniuria, an 8.2/10 which is very high, but it needs an update. The admins are always ready to help people with any issues (and they actually resolve those issues) so I don't think there is much to complain about in the community part of the cheat. Take this review with a grain of salt because I've only been playing for a couple days but I took a lot of time to check the features, compare it to other cheats, and test it in real games.

one love <3
    Last edited by baeblades; 01-04-2022 at 07:15 PM. Reason: formatting

2. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Hi baeblades,
    First of all, thanks you very much for honest words. Here we try to do our best on listening to customers requests and most of the time we end up taking them in consideration very seriously [as long as the request is made by someone who has a fair knowledge of the source engine or cheats in general and does not ask for shit like "curved walls and money hack"(Untill this day we still try to find what the fuck "curved walls" means)].
    We know the cheat its pretty outdated for todays standarts (missing lua support and many other tools) BUT the good thing its that as I said on top, we listen to our customers as they add features in the "Feature request thread". There are plenty of new tools in the new version of v5. Its a full glow up + recode, verything from scratch / 0, (yes lua support is confirmed).
    As always, security is top priority, thats why we have the lowest detection rate in the public market (thank the developer takedown_iniuiria for developing an IA that scans vac modules 24/7 and stops services if the AC code gets changed).
    There are a ton of new things comming with CS:GO v5, sadly we have no release date.
    Stay tunned and thanks you for the review!

Best wishes, K.
    Last edited by Kraazor; 01-04-2022 at 07:41 PM.

4. Likes iQuaka liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    I appreciate the response, and hearing all this makes me very happy, please take all the time that is needed and I cannot wait for the update, I see the cheat has been reputable for some time and trust the recoding is in good hands, best of luck.

6. Likes iQuaka liked this post
+ Reply to Thread