+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Iniuria Beta in 2022

Hi, I recently purchased Iniuria and installed Patchguard and everything, but when starting the cheat I get bluescreens more often than not. Out of 10 times, 8 crashed my PC. So I searched here and on reddit and found the Beta version which works without Patchguard. I downloaded it and tried it, no bluescreen. Configured everything and was about to join a casual to test my config and CS:GO said third party software detected, please restart CS:GO. The Cheat itself says undetected, but the beta still says 2019 in the window title, so I wonder is it still safe to use and if not how can I fix the bluescreens?

Likes (Received)
    Hey the BETA client is still safe to use.
    Sometimes it can happen that CS:GO detect some shit like OBS and says that you need to stop the third party software.

Make sure that you are not in PatchGuard disabled mode, verify game files, and launch the client before starting steam.

For Bluescreen fixes or more information you need to wait for a response from takedown or a moderator.a

Iniuria Lifetime User

Since 25.10.2021

VAC Bans: 0
    Overwatch Bans: 0
    Forum Bans: 1

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    Ok, thanks for the info, managed to get it working. Btw. I just noticed that there are no vanilla knives in the cheat, are they gonna be added, or how can I get them?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan5641 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the info, managed to get it working. Btw. I just noticed that there are no vanilla knives in the cheat, are they gonna be added, or how can I get them?
    I belive you need to turn on the checkbox for knifes and just don't apply a skin but idk i can't check it rn
    If somebody else know please reply

Iniuria Lifetime User

Since 25.10.2021

VAC Bans: 0
    Overwatch Bans: 0
    Forum Bans: 1

5. Likes Kraazor liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    You need to search for "default" to select the vanilla skin

+ Reply to Thread