+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Main gaming

Hybrid View

Likes (Received)

Red face Main gaming

Hey guys,
    I saw recently a huge amount of positive feedback of iniuria, reddit, forums, ingame etc. and judging by for how long it stayed undetected and what features it
    offers while being an internal cheat, I need to buy a lifetime very soon and I have a one question, which is pretty individual. IS it good idea to inject iniuria on "main" (not a big deal, it is a lolzteam account) where
    I am an admin on multiple legit servers? I would use only some cosmetics and misc features and I want to have iniuria by my side all the time... I am willing to take the risk... The aimbot is also a huge deal and I NEED to try it out.
    I will first purchase the 15$ sub for one month to test things out since graduation is behind the corner and I will not have time for PC.
    ONE more question; does INIURIA use vac bypass? If not, im much more calm.
    Thanks for any tips!
    Last edited by lowdeltaa; 01-23-2022 at 07:12 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Never inject on account that you are scared to lose. I also play with iniuria on main while being admin in some legit community public servers.

3. Likes lowdeltaa, wallhacks liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the reply, I think I am willing to take the risk since I do not even know if I will have the time to do my "job" on their servers while studying college.
    Last edited by lowdeltaa; 01-23-2022 at 07:20 PM.

Likes (Received)
    One more question; does it bypass the vac module as other cheats that added this function to their loaders or just simply inject the cheat into the game (better; doesnt fuck up your trust)?
    I do not know what to believe, I found some info about this but im not sure..

Likes (Received)
    It doesn't affect your trust, I bought it a few days ago and even after semi raging in a couple of games my trust still is green.

Likes (Received)
    thanks alot guys, omw to buy a subscription. have a nice evening

8. Likes wallhacks liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    No iniuria does not use any kind of vac bypass.

Likes (Received)
    There is always the possibility of being VAC banned; there is no such thing as a VAC hack.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by saundersmarshall View Post
    There is always the possibility of being VAC banned; there is no such thing as a VAC hack.
    ?????????????
    if you're confused newcomer, vac bypass is a module that bypasses vac by modifying steam.exe in steam dir, i didn't say anything about vac cheat buddy

Likes (Received)

7 Best Gaming Setups of 2022 – The Ultimate PC Gaming Setups

The best thing about gaming setups is that you can customize them according to your demand and need. You are the CEO of your gaming setup, and only you have the right to change anything you want. The RGB lights, power, specifications. It all depends on the user and his budget.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast