+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Smile Win 11 and Trial

Hello! I've made account long time ago but I stopped playing CS for a while. I've heard good stuff about the cheat and I would like to buy lifetime.
    My question is, is windows 11 supported and is it undetectable injection wise. (launcher.) Also would administration be kind enough to offer me a trial I would pay of course.
    Perhaps like 5$ for either 2 hours or even up to 24h. Some cheats offer this kind of purchase so that you can actually decide whether you like it or not.

I don't wanna dish out 60$ if I don't like it and anything else is not really economical considering lifetime has such a good price.

Thanks in advance.

Likes (Received)
    Windows 11 is supported by using the beta client.

As far as I know, staff on here don't do any trials, just buy a month and try it out.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan021 View Post
    Hello! I've made account long time ago but I stopped playing CS for a while. I've heard good stuff about the cheat and I would like to buy lifetime.
    My question is, is windows 11 supported and is it undetectable injection wise. (launcher.) Also would administration be kind enough to offer me a trial I would pay of course.
    Perhaps like 5$ for either 2 hours or even up to 24h. Some cheats offer this kind of purchase so that you can actually decide whether you like it or not.

I don't wanna dish out 60$ if I don't like it and anything else is not really economical considering lifetime has such a good price.

Thanks in advance.
    Staff have always said they don't do trials and doubt they'll make an exception. Your best bet is to watch recent YT videos that explore the cheat and if you want to take the chance you can join me in buying lifetime without ever trying it out. If you want a safe Legit/Closet cheat you're not going to find a better deal anywhere else.
    AYO

4. Likes naive liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan021 View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Stefan021, yes, iniuria works for all windows versions, even windows 7 32bit...
    And no, we do not offer any free trials or short therm trials for cheaper. 1 month is 15 euro, thats the lowest the access goes for

Regards, K.

+ Reply to Thread