+ Reply to Thread
    Customer
    Likes (Received)

Iniuria Review after 100 Comp Games

Hello, I have used Iniuria for over 100 comp games. I have been using the following 2 configs...

For when the enemy is either bad or I am warmed up enough to keep my aim consistent.
    Closet: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...tings-.nodante

For when the enemy is too good or I am having a bad day with my aim.
    Legit: https://www.iniuria.us/forum/showthr...gs-Theme-Skins

Now to the cheat, this cheat is definitely amazing especially the 'LEGIT' part, I have hit really fishy shots with Deagle using the Legit config and they still look very LEGIT to me in demos. And even with the CLOSET config I am able to hit 1 deags If I just keep my crosshair at the right place.

So I will say Legit Aimbot is definitely 10/10, even when it is snapping it looks human enough.
    Visuals are more than good enough for a Legit cheat, as I only use chams/damage indicators/grenade predictions and step pulse which are great to look clean.
    and I love Force Region kek as I only want to play in a certain region.
    Skin Changer is also amazing.

Overall I am satisfied with my lifetime purchase and will recommend it to anyone who needs a LEGIT only cheat.
    I have done 30 frags every game whenever I hit LOAD for the legit config. And sometimes closer to 40 even 50 in few games and haven't been overwatched yet as my demos look clean to me.
    (against LEM/SMFC/GLOBAL lobbies too, as MatchMaking works in mysterious ways, gives me nova teammates and the enemy lobby is LE-SMFC)
    ***My Trust Factor is still GREEN, I very occasionally find a cheater and since few days I haven't encountered a single cheater).

I will come back and re-update my review after I have played around 1000 comp games (or ranked up to LEM, currently at MG2).

UPDATE#1: Ranked up to LEM

I have played around total of 250~ games with the cheat.
    My current rank is LEM. I mostly stick to the Legit Config.
    My clean game is of an bad-avg faceit lvl 8 player.
    I only play mm for fun, using chams definitely has affected my visibility for when I play clean. Maybe I'll stop using chams, as I want to be as good when I am off cheat.

My 'clean' faceit lvl9-10 friends think I am clean(or a bit sus sometimes with deagle) in mm when I use the Legit config.
    Opponents mostly think I am clean, sometimes someone gets tilted as to how I can play so good and calls me a waller. (Only above DMG, before that everyone calls u a cheater)

Next review update will be when I hit Global Elite, that will be a few months as I am going to play less now.
    I still recommend this cheat over any other if you want to do some LEGIT cheating.
    Last edited by dominator0; 05-16-2022 at 10:30 PM.

Customer
    Likes (Received)
    I have updated my review and I have reached my first goal that I wanted to with the cheat (so the cheat has met all of my expectations for playing legit) now lets see if I can hit the final goal of The Global Elite :P
    I have played nearly 250-300 games with the cheat I think and I am LEM now.

+ Reply to Thread